Originally Posted by Lowki
that match still makes no sense IMO.
1) It was already done with Rock.
2) It would NOT allow stone cold to be the superstar that made him famous, it would HAVE to be wattered down therefore losing all interest it might have once had.
3) their fighting styles are so different, and not in a "wow that would make a cool match" kind of way, more in a "That will never work right" kind of way. Orton, Punk, Ziggler or Taker. Stone Cold is best up against guys around his stature or way bigger I.E. Hbk, Rock, Taker, Kane, Angle. Cena is just an awkward in between, hes bigger but not huge.
4) That would be the third guy in a row to come out and beat the shit out of their "top draw" following Rock & Brock.
5) Stone Cold refused to- have his character lay down for Hogans so he damn sure won't for Cena's.
I just don't see it as interesting at all IMO.