Page 78 of 139 FirstFirst ... 28 687677787980 88 128 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by YOUcanCALLmeCRACK View Post
    Put them in an octagon, not a ring.
    What he said.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Death View Post
    That's what people are saying, however no-one to my knowledge has proven that it is only a rumor. This was reported at UFC .com also, so I tend to believe that something might have happened between the two. It's 6 to 1 and a half dozen to the other on this one. But my main question has yet to be answered. Would this feud make for a great storyline? (Even if only rumor, it's something I believe that creative could work with).
    Dr. D, on a personal level I would get some enjoyment out of the feud as it would be a nice rub to Ryback for the "guy who brings back legitimecy back wrestling" to put him over. I think that if given to time to be in "wrestling form", Lesnar could do well in bringing out Rybacks positives that aren't very obvious. I think the Character that Ryback has at the moment would do well to outshine Lesnar on the mic (then again, Big Show outshines Lesnar on the mic) while Lesnar could add the in-ring that could help us see what Ryback in ring could truly be. I think what would make it truly interesting would be for Heyman to jump from Lesnar to Ryback. I think Heyman would be able to get Ryback over universally, the way he did with Taz and even Lesnar.

However, I do feel that this angle would be swiftly dismissed as pathetic, stupid, dumb by the IWC... And the smarks would simply call it Lesnar vs. Goldberg 2.0. With this story, the makings for a potential feud are there, but the creative department would really have to focus on making the feel "larger than life" and not just half ass it the way they do with so many other programs these days,

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

That's what people are saying, however no-one to my knowledge has proven that it is only a rumor. This was reported at UFC .com also, so I tend to believe that something might have happened between the two. It's 6 to 1 and a half dozen to the other on this one. But my main question has yet to be answered. Would this feud make for a great storyline? (Even if only rumor, it's something I believe that creative could work with).
    While not exactly proof, Ryan Clark went out of his way to say the story was false, and I can't even remember him reporting the initial story in the first place (and this is a guy who makes a living turning mountains into mole-hills, mind you). Sure, it's Ryan Clark, but I'm guessing he's no less credible than the unidentified internetter who started this completely unsubstantiated claim to begin with.

As far as this feud making a great storyline, I don't really see it happening. I don't think people are quite invested in Ryback yet, and I don't see the current state of Brock Lesnar being the guy to make it happen. I imagine it would culminate in something along the lines of Lesnar/Goldberg, only difference being that people actually wanted to see Lesnar/Goldberg.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Black Ninja!
    Brock could eat Ryback for lunch.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Blog Entries
    I don't see a feud between the two working. Lesnar faced Cena a few months back and now he is set to face Triple H, so it wouldn't really make sense for him to face Ryback. I have a feeling people would not see this as a step up for Ryback, but a major step down for Lesnar.

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries

I like it a lot!!!

Source: The Wrestling Observer

According to pro-wrestling blog The Wrestling Observer, former UFC champion Lesnar got into fisticuffs at a backstage rehearsal for a WWE ‘SummerSlam’ event. He and another pro-wrestler were working through a routine when things went awry.

"Lesnar left the building after getting into a physical altercation with fellow WWE superstar, Ryan Reeves, known in ring as Ryback.

Not much information is being let out, but the source says Lesnar was in the arena early to rehearse a major angle with SummerSlam opponent Triple H. Before things even began, Reeves, who was also in the building, got into a heated argument with Lesnar. It is uncertain what the argument was about.

Reeves put his hands on Lesnar, though the source tells us that people who witnessed it said Reeves was going to apologize. Lesnar shoved Reeves back and a shoving match ensued. Lesnar threw Reeves to the floor and hit him in the face three times before being pulled off.

Reeves suffered a laceration above his left eyebrow which is required stitches. “Ryback” will not be competing tonight as he was originally planned. Lesnar left the building immediately, and all efforts to reach him have failed.”

There has been no comment from the WWE or Lesnar on the alleged incident. If it did happen as reported it could be enough to end Lesnar’s contract with the company but he is a valuable asset and thus it is more likely to be swept under the carpet".

This was from August 6, 2012. It seems that Ryback's "red" eye he's recently been shown with is a small reminder for him to NOT piss off Lesnar. What a feud or storyline this could make. It's something that WWE creative can use to their advantage in the future for a decent feud instead of these squash matches Ryback's always in.

What do you think of this? Would Ryback vs. Lesnar be a good feud with a good build if WWE used this altercation as an angle for a storyline?

I think it has great potential and could make for some really good matches.
    Yo word up that would be the bomb man, some real Wrestling!!!!!

Blog Entries
    http://www.wwe.com/events/wwe-presen...-world-tour-41

AJ is definitely scheduled for the Raw tour down here!!! What will happen? Will Robstar get arrested? lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    http://www.wwe.com/events/wwe-presen...-world-tour-41

AJ is definitely scheduled for the Raw tour down here!!! What will happen? Will Robstar get arrested? lol
    Animal cruelty? That's lowbrow, man.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Animal cruelty? That's lowbrow, man.
    They never say no, man!

Wwe missed out on a great opportunity...

First off, I enjoyed Summerslam but there was no shocking moment to end the show. Last year ADR cashed in his Mitb contract and Nash returned to leave us excited for Raw. This year Triple H broke his arm.

What should of happened in my opinion is.... After the match Lesnar would continue to attack HHH, putting him in the Kimura and refusing to release him. Wade Barrett could then returns a make the save. We'd then have UFC Fighter vs Bareknuckle Fighter which could end with Lesnar putting over Barrett.