Page 2 of 139 FirstFirst 1234 12 52 102 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    WWE didn't treat it like a major title. Why should we?
    touche' my friend touche'
    UWA Presents:
    The Final Show in all of UWA History!
    Live this Saturday October 6, 2012
    From Comerica Park in Detroit, Michigan

Theme: "Still Swinging" by Papa Roach

Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    WWE didn't treat it like a major title. Why should we?
    Absolute truth.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    I guess I grew tired of defending Matt. Its one thing being frustrated by a company who doesn't use you properly, its another by not putting 100% of your effort, busting your ass, and doing your best in front of thousands and millions of fans.
    With all of those injuries that have been mounting on him it would be kind of hard to TRY an perform at 100%. I have payed close attention to his matches an he really tries. He seems to have a blown, and or lazy knee that slows him down every time he gets slammed on to the mat. The only thing that bothers me about this guy is that he complains so much without looking at the fact that he stayed on the roster for a very long time while other wrestlers who had far more potential were given the boot. He should be thankful. That segment he had with Cody must finally be getting to him. To be honest I hope he does leave WWE an then get back in shape. I think it would be pretty funny if he showed up in TNA looking like a million bucks.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Personally, matt hardy chats so much shit. wht does he do? it all went down hill aftaer Vegence 2001 when the hardyszzz fort each other for the 1st time. nothng really happend about that. and whn they reunited for part of 2008 and it was a shit stint anyways. personally, jeff has always been the superior brother, matt never really had the push, he only get cheered when he was with Lita, thats it. No1 cared bout matt, and tbh vince doesnt care now, and matt going to TNA wont do anything good, becausee jeff & matt ar nt gna do anything, as matt is too fat anyways, he cant even jump of th turnbuckle, he will fall down like a sack of potatoes, LOOL. fattyyyyyyy !! its pathetic and jeff is putting on weight aswll ..wtf TNA got no fitness regime or anything, fatt bastards

and as for matt's tweets, he got issues - i think matt shud get done for drugs, not jeff -

I used to follow him on Twitter, untill I realised 80% of the tweets i'd read were of him complaining, bitching and moaning or talking about some s*** that I really didnt care about.

I used to like Matt Hardy, even when everyone was on the Jeff bandwaggon and was at the top, but of the last year or so Matt has just done nothing but annoy me. Yes he used to have great in-ring ability, yes he was entertaining to watch but now I just cant be bothered with him, I can't even watch him job to anyone anymore, knowing that after the match he'll be laying on the mat like a beached whale. It just bores me.

Somtimes I think the reason he's so over with the fans is because of his last name.

I would have no problem seeing him leave WWE, train his ass off and get back in shape, come up with a few new moves, maybe a new image and jump to TNA. Seeing Matt in the shape he's in now, in his super old gimmick really makes me want to watch somthing else when I see him come down to the ring.

"I am going to put on a Nexus shirt and armband and go drink the tears of John Cena fans."
    - Joey Styles

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    With all of those injuries that have been mounting on him it would be kind of hard to TRY an perform at 100%. I have payed close attention to his matches an he really tries. He seems to have a blown, and or lazy knee that slows him down every time he gets slammed on to the mat. The only thing that bothers me about this guy is that he complains so much without looking at the fact that he stayed on the roster for a very long time while other wrestlers who had far more potential were given the boot. He should be thankful. That segment he had with Cody must finally be getting to him. To be honest I hope he does leave WWE an then get back in shape. I think it would be pretty funny if he showed up in TNA looking like a million bucks.
    The last part is highly possible since Matt won't go away from wrestling that easily. A surprise, in my opinion, he has Morrison's physique and does more high flying moves than his brother Jeff.

#REAL!

looks like matt is trying to take advantge of the situation he has caused and is now tweeting about everything and moaning about this and that i seen his vid from england te other day and he does look like hes on something one of his eyes s droopy and looks out of it nearly i think he sould just focus on his career and stop moaning or just go to tna since he keeps hinting at it now

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    To be honest I hope he does leave WWE an then get back in shape. I think it would be pretty funny if he showed up in TNA looking like a million bucks.
    One of his tweets said hes losing weight, says he went from 250 to 220.

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    Looking at the tweets he has left, he is either seeking attention or looking towards self destruction by making commets that will try and make him get fired from the WWE.

Looking at the pic which this website had up a few days back. Not only did he look out of it. He looked like he been dragged out of a bush the wrong way. If he has any drug or alcohol issues then he needs to address them and get back to being Matt Hardy and not looking spaced out.

Matt is around 35/36 years old and as a high flyer he is past it. All the TLC matches, ladder matches and risk taking moves he has done in the past are taking it's toll and catching up with him. If he needs to re-invent himself then he needs to change his style that will still impress the fans. Also if he does get released or leaves the WWE, then he needs to take some time out to heal properly and recouperate and deal with any nagging injuries that require surgery.

Also Matt has got lost in the Shuffle in the WWE and is given dire angles and made to job, like Chavo, Matt on his own is not as good unless he had the high flying risk taking moves that Jeff can still if at times barely pull off. If Matt ever went to TNA would they put him back with Jeff? Probably yes. Would Vince Mcmahon let Matt go that easy? Probably not.
    TLK has left his mark...

I heard his contract expires next week. He's already said its safe to assume he will be in TNA by January.