Page 1 of 139 123 11 51 101 ... LastLast

WWE Happenings *All The Small Things*

Is he on his period or what?!?

He is a 35 year old, obese wrestler with zero chance of being a World Champion in my opinion! Maybe if he kept his attitude straight all them years ago with the whole Mattitude thing, then he could of got somewhere.

But all these Twitter messages, obviously he is trying to get himself fired or he is just going through some weird mid-life crisis.

What has happened to the high-flying risk taking Hardys?

High-flying, risk-taking, team extreme -----> always high, drug taking, extremely immature!!

This guy is really getting on my nerves the way he acts like a 16 year old on the Internet!

Opinions?
    It's Not Arrogance, It's Destiny!

I will go with mid-life crisis. All these comments from the fans saying that he should be somewhere by now are most likely eating away at him since he is now realizing that himself. IMO I really do not think he could suffice as a World Heavyweight Champion. Maybe in his 03-05 years sure! He was a really hot talent back in 2005. He could have went to TNA but instead he returned to the WWE, and they just played around with him an made him into a jobber that loses in-style.

But I look at everyone as human beings. I know he is only trying to make a living. This is what he loved to do since he was little. I will never talk down to a soul if they wanted to do anything, even if it were Vickie Guerrero preparing to do a bikini model show. I would probably turn my head in disgust or utter embarrassment but I would never downgrade them over the internet. In my opinion Matt Hardy can do a lot of the things I can not such as the side effect since I have back problems from when I used to wrestle in my backyard with my friends. So, if he went to TNA then more power to him. He is finally taking control of his destiny. The least he could be given is one last good ride. He does not have that many years left to give to wrestling anyways. Hell, tna might make him look better. Just look at Christian.
    The wolf of the night, and the Elvis of awesomeness. AWHOOOOOOOO!
    FIRST EVER & Former HORRORCORE CHAMPION!(9/11/11 - 1/14/13)
    Efed Record: Wins: 26 - Losses: 4 - Draws: 0

Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    I'm liking the way you think, Mr.Wolf!

I dont think he able to do any high risk move anymore,is it me or anyone notice that Matt can't squad or bend his knees.I remember last best feud Matt involved in was with MVP heh.
    If he do manage to end up in TNA,I'd say give him last hurrah,win a TNA world title as a 'thank you for all your hardwork over the years' gesture.

Blog Entries
    Certainly seems like he's trying to get fired doesn't it? Obviously it's not just as simple as asking to be released from your contract, this being WWE after all! He definetly needs a change, take some time off to work out his "health issues" (seems "issues" run in the family) maybe come back, maybe not - could be he'd be better off opening a school/promotion and doing a deal with TNA to swap talent. I just cannot see him as a top guy anywhere, sorry.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Certainly seems like he's trying to get fired doesn't it? Obviously it's not just as simple as asking to be released from your contract, this being WWE after all! He definetly needs a change, take some time off to work out his "health issues" (seems "issues" run in the family) maybe come back, maybe not - could be he'd be better off opening a school/promotion and doing a deal with TNA to swap talent. I just cannot see him as a top guy anywhere, sorry.
    Don't apologize. You're totally 100% correct. Matt Hardy had his chance, he lost and blew it. He'll want us all to blame WWE, but if he wants to point fingers, then he should do it in front of a mirror.

Quote Originally Posted by RKOViper View Post
    Is he on his period or what?!?

He is a 35 year old, obese wrestler with zero chance of being a World Champion in my opinion! Maybe if he kept his attitude straight all them years ago with the whole Mattitude thing, then he could of got somewhere.
    i think wwe held matt back imo he could of been a more serious worker if they stop messin with him...honestly i understand matt imagine urself in his shoes how would u feel if the company didnt akwnoledge u and didnt give ur respect,,,just sayin wish matt the best and i hope he can pull thru and if he goes to tna i hope hes not expecting everything to b handed to him

Blog Entries
    I think Jeff's success is finally start to get to Matt. Im not saying he is jealous but he definitely realizes that his piece of the pie doesn't taste as good. Think about it. Jeff is a former World Heavywieght Champ, a daddy, and a decent maineventer. Matt has never been anyones heavywieght champ, no kids (that I know of), and is basically a glorified mid-carder with no chance of growth in the WWE. It really is sad.
    "Your soul is mine!"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by djsoulslayer View Post
    I think Jeff's success is finally start to get to Matt. Im not saying he is jealous but he definitely realizes that his piece of the pie doesn't taste as good. Think about it. Jeff is a former World Heavywieght Champ, a daddy, and a decent maineventer. Matt has never been anyones heavywieght champ, no kids (that I know of), and is basically a glorified mid-carder with no chance of growth in the WWE. It really is sad.
    Are we not counting the WWECW title??
    UWA Presents:
    The Final Show in all of UWA History!
    Live this Saturday October 6, 2012
    From Comerica Park in Detroit, Michigan

Theme: "Still Swinging" by Papa Roach

Quote Originally Posted by nrb6304 View Post
    Are we not counting the WWECW title??
    WWE didn't treat it like a major title. Why should we?

I guess I grew tired of defending Matt. Its one thing being frustrated by a company who doesn't use you properly, its another by not putting 100% of your effort, busting your ass, and doing your best in front of thousands and millions of fans.

#REAL!