Page 61 of 139 FirstFirst ... 11 515960616263 71 111 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Nice try, Kia.

If she were released, the Wrestling Observer or WrestleZone or PWInsider would pick it up. Today the Wrestling Observer reported that the WWE were discussing a possible feud between her and Sara Del Rey.

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/7271 ... o-wwe-more

Last week, Kharma told her fansite she was coming back for the 1000th RAW, but later had them delete it.

Such as shame if it's the case that she would be leaving because she was getting ready for her return, even posting photos of her training sessions. If not, see you on the 23rd!

Last week, Kharma told her fansite she was coming back for the 1000th RAW, but later had them delete it.

Such as shame if it's the case that she would be leaving because she was getting ready for her return, even posting photos of her training sessions.

pzzzttt. I checked, she still stands in the actual roster on the site.

Blog Entries
    few things

1. Love the idea of Finlay being back, even if I don't get to see him wrestle. Really hoping that he starts working with the divas again, as he has a real talent for it (I think GD is still working with them, but both wouldn't hurt) either way, he was fired over nothing, and it's about damn time they take him back.

2. Sarah Del Ray. This I am happy about, especially if she is training the divas.

3. Kharma. When the hell will we see her? Also, why the hell are people still believing twitter feeds when it's been confirmed that WWE is using twitter to advance storylines?

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by masakaritko View Post
    chocolate blades of thunder, nice name. I may have to save that to my favorites so i don't lose it in the endless jungle of these forums.
    CBOT is the best half of this forum
    true story

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Not sure if you guys read the article about vince going all out for raw 1000, but it said he had a number of returns he wanted to keep secret, even by having those people deceive the public into thinking they would be somewhere else, or falsifying releases and alumni status. Karma could very well be one of those people.
    "What was dat honey? Oh dat was da dragon screw leg whip!" -Dusty Rhodes on commentary during Rey Mysterio jr. vs. Eddie Guerrero at Halloween Havoc '96

After years of shrugging it off, Cena's beginning to get annoyed by his haters.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by masakaritko View Post
    Not sure if you guys read the article about vince going all out for raw 1000, but it said he had a number of returns he wanted to keep secret, even by having those people deceive the public into thinking they would be somewhere else, or falsifying releases and alumni status. Karma could very well be one of those people.
    ^^^This^^^

I highly doubt that she's been legit released.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

This is the kind of thing where you read, 2 + 2 and end up with 13!

I just checked she's not on the divas page anymore... but who knows???

“You know, you can call her a slut…but she’s my slut.”-Edge

She is on the current wrestler page however.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!