Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Los locales

Los locales

Whynot make them a legitimate tag team? I mean it gives both Rodriguez and Kidd something to do while also adding A lucha libre type feel to the division. I mean their not that bad in the ring and don't have to say much. You could have them as heels to feud with Los matadores or face and feud with the real Americans. Either way I say it's worth a shot for them, I mean what's the worst that could happen?

sure why not, j have no problem with it. there could be more lucha tag teams. i would give kidd something more than the black trunks. they would be a fun team to watch

Quote Originally Posted by lonestarpunk View Post
    sure why not, j have no problem with it. there could be more lucha tag teams. i would give kidd something more than the black trunks. they would be a fun team to watch

Yeah ah I agree with giving Kidd some different trunks and a better mask you know make them a legit team

Tyson Kidd does not need a mask and does not need this gimmick. He needs to be pushed in the main event midcard ASAP, that's all.
    Respect the beard !

Blog Entries
    Put Gabriel in there too

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    Tyson Kidd does not need a mask and does not need this gimmick. He needs to be pushed in the main event midcard ASAP, that's all.
    LOL. As if they would.

Quote Originally Posted by Heavy View Post
    Yeah ah I agree with giving Kidd some different trunks and a better mask you know make them a legit team
    the mask is ok, or ot could be a little detailed. some tights would do. they dont have to match as a team, but they would look more like a legit team if kid had then what he wears

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    LOL. As if they would.
    kidd glues ears to speakers

Its just away to have them work and not get a pop....

Two very talented wrestlers would be a great tag team.