Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

John Cena WHC to head to wrestlemania feud

Ok so we are getting into that inevitable stretch with SS coming that they need to nail down storylines and endo some for RR and WM 30 implications. They probabley dont want Del Rio going into the stretch with the tittle. They had to quickly interject Cena into the picture to end the feud at or around RR.

Del rio is stale and they seem to know it. Imo and dont think i havent given long thought to this. Why would Cena return for the WHC unless they had plans for it. We just had the release of the dvd i thought i would never see, Goldberg. Now he has stated that he wants to make one final run, as a heel, to show his son what he was. Who better to feud with than the hero of his kids generation and someone he respects. Goldberg would demand the whc not the wwe strap. This could be a RR surprise entrant thing where he comes in and just clears house. Leading into the next rawwhere he calls Cena out "you next" fans freak. You split the isle of new school v old school and Goldberg gets what he wants in a return. Have him smash sandow after the match so he gets 2 wins at WM 30 to make up for the wrestlemania 20 debacle with Lesner. You could even have him feud with someone for the elimination chamber to keep him out of the chamber match. Finally with him losing to someone as a payback for giving him what he wants in Ryback.

Just my thoughts on why they have just thrown Cena at Del boro so quickly for the WHC.

Quote Originally Posted by Trunkse View Post
    Ok so we are getting into that inevitable stretch with SS coming that they need to nail down storylines and endo some for RR and WM 30 implications. They probabley dont want Del Rio going into the stretch with the tittle. They had to quickly interject Cena into the picture to end the feud at or around RR.

Del rio is stale and they seem to know it. .
    I don't think ADR is as bad a many make him out to be. WWE clearly has confidence in him, him being the World Heavyweight Champion for so long proves it.

WWE has had two great chances to have him in important and entertaining feuds first with Ziggler, then with Christian.

I think WWE has more of a problem trusting their face champions.

They seem to be in panic mode, that's all. Although I would be weary of not letting Cena fully recuperate. Doesn't seem wise to put your biggest money maker in danger.

"I am not a NUGGET!"

The Drive By IWC using the term stale is the most stale thing in the world.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    You mean like you using the term "Drive By"?

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    You mean like you using the term "Drive By"?
    Ah but I'm the only practioner of this term, not every sod under the sun.

Plus I'm friggin' awesome.

Blog Entries
    Ah but I'm the only practioner of this term, not every sod under the sun.

Plus I'm friggin' awesome.
    Fair enough. I'll allow it.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Fair enough. I'll allow it.
    Cheers chief.

hes being brought back due to the shitty ratings. And I'm sure they will continue given this is the kind of crap that people were tired of in the first place.

Blog Entries
    I like the idea, though I'm not bored by Del Rio - don't really care for him, but don't see why he gets this much schtick - and don't see the need of Goldberg putting over Ryback. I'd rather see him push a guy like Roman Reigns. Squashing Sandow isn't necessary either, they have nothing to make up to Bill Goldberg. I'm not for retirees to return and squash (and thus put down) a guy like Sandow.

But overall, would'nt mind seeing this.
    Chris Jericho: 'Without a storyline, wrestling is just two guys in their underwear rolling around half naked.'

How can we bring prestige back to the word stale then?