Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pointless?

Blog Entries

Pointless?

Lately, I've noticed (and I am sure that many of you have noticed) that TNA is making a lot of pointless moves. Let's review some of them shall we.

• What is the point of having Hulk Hogan involved involved in almost every angle/storyline? (i.e, Nash/Sting/Jarrett Storyline, EV2 Storyline) He has had more tv spots in one night than Vince McMahon all year.

• What is the point of having Hulk Hogan overrule Dixie's suspension of Flair? Isn't she the President of TNA?

• What is the point of bringing ECW wrestlers? It seems like they are just doing what they did in WWE. Which is job to that company's original talent.

• What is the point of making Ric Flair and Fortune the ones whom Abyss refers to as "They"? Doesn't Flair have enough people in his stable. Abyss doesn't even fit. If they wanted to give Fortune a henchman, then they could have just used Matt Morgan. I thought he was supposed to be the "bodyguard" anyway.

• What is the point of the EV2/Fortune fued if they are just going to beat the hell out of each other outside of the ring all the time and not have any real matches with one another.

• What is the point of having Flair put Jay Lethal over when you aren't going to continue to push Lethal?

• What is the point of having so many intersecting storylines Fortune/EV2/Nash,Sting,Jarrett? There is so much going on it's becoming a little hard to follow. I don't know who is mad at who or why.

So am I right or is this post just....pointless! If any of you have anymore pointless moves on TNA's part, feel free to post them.
    "Your soul is mine!"

Cornette is facepalming at TNA because of this. If TNA would forcefully remove RUSSO and add CORNETTE, none of this crap would happen!

Yeah, they need to get rid of Russo. And less air time for Hogan
    I do not mind the ECW guys coming back, least they are better than when TNA brought in the Nasty Boys, Orlando Jordon, Bubba lovesponge, and Val Venis.
    It is pointless that they took the title off of RVD, its pointless that they got rid of the 6 sided ring.
    Only thing the are doing corrext(somewhat at least) is the womens division- though it was pointless that they let Gail Kim, Amazing Kong, Cheerleader Melissa(I forget the name she went by in TNA) and Roxxi.

Another pointless thing it looks like TNA is gonna do- looks like a stable based on Jersey Shore- or at least something based on Jersey Shore- wish is the worse piece of shit that is on TV

I agree with you on everything. I just finished watching iMPACT! not too long ago (like many other people) an I was left in confusion. I did not even know what the hell was going on. An they really ruined the Abyss angle. If they did (I was rarely paying attention during the segment I heard him on) infact do reveal that "they" is Fortune then why was it that earlier on Abyss attacked Fortune, and seemed to be backing up ECW? It makes no sense to me.
    I am trying my best to get this account back. XOXOXOXOXOXO~ -PandaMassacre

In agreement with most angle ideas but the act of following through is lacking. Hogan needs to pick which fight he wants to take on. Fourtune vs EV2 is good. Nash, Jarrett, Sting etc is a question mark. Tag teams are amazing with the match this past week with MCMG and Gen Me as the show stopper and the best of 5 being truely awesome. Big push, aside from RVD being the whole F`n show, needs to be the guy from Green Bay, Wisconsin. No need for Heyman, just keep Carter off air and keep Bischoff in control; he is more valuable than most think.

All the old timers need to stop wrestling.

if u watch the spoilers for next week then u would know that THEY arent fortune and THEY are comin 10-10-10 at bound for glory

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Yeah, they need to get rid of Russo. And less air time for Hogan
    I do not mind the ECW guys coming back, least they are better than when TNA brought in the Nasty Boys, Orlando Jordon, Bubba lovesponge, and Val Venis.
    It is pointless that they took the title off of RVD, its pointless that they got rid of the 6 sided ring.
    Only thing the are doing corrext(somewhat at least) is the womens division- though it was pointless that they let Gail Kim, Amazing Kong, Cheerleader Melissa(I forget the name she went by in TNA) and Roxxi.
    the point of taking the title off RVD was because they were running out of dates!! His contract only allows him to make so many appearances in a year, and TNA have to pay a huge amount of money for every extra date he appears on top of his contract. He's been on tv so much, they realized that they were running out of dates, and couldn't afford to pay the extra money for the extra dates, so they took him off tv for a while with the Abyss storyline. And that means they had to take the title off him, they couldn't have their heavyweight title off tv could they!!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

alot of what tna does is pointless and never goes anywhere could blame russo for that because he rights them hogan being in every storyline is just boosting that ego he has even more if he is to be in any storyline should be the one with nash, sting and jarrett since its hm that sting wants i dont no what happened last night o impact ill find out tomorrow over here be good if they keep hogan out of the other storylines,

the storyline with abyss is bugging me alot just now i dont no if tna are just stalling for time to bring 'they' in since they dont no who they are themselves.

i dont no if the doug williams being the anti x division champ is getting over much not much talk about it cause the x divison has gone down hill alot same with the knockouts getting rid of the likes of kong, roxxi, and odb has hurt it alot