Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    One of the greatest RAW shows ever. If they released it on DVD I'd buy it twice.
    I'd wait for the special edition collectors box set with 50 page booklet to come out

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinker View Post
    I haven't seen Raw, but from the reports, I don't know if I want to. It sounds awful to be honest.

By comparison, here's the Raw from last year (July 11, 2011) leading into MITB:

Punk opens with a shoot promo (Entertaining Promo)
    Cena vs McGillicutty/Otunga (I wish Joe would have got a push like David)
    Kelly Kelly vs Rosa Mendes, Bella's on commentary (Nothing great, but could be worse)
    Impromptu 6 man tag match (HOLLA!) by the Anonymous GM: Kofi/Bourne/Riley vs Miz/Truth/Swagger
    Big Show vs Drew/Ziggler (Why didn't we get this combination for longer??)
    Live contract negotiation between Punk and Vince (<-- start of CM Punk Ice Cream)

That was a fairly entertaining Raw. Punk was obviously the best part, but it was good to see Drew, Riley, and McGillicutty on TV. If you want to watch it, here's the video:
    Thanks for the recap. That was a good Raw. Even without Punk, that Raw was still better than this week's trainwreck.

Blog Entries
    Maybe WWE is trying to make these last few raws look bad so that the 1,000th Raw looks even more brilliant.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimusSucks View Post
    Maybe WWE is trying to make these last few raws look bad so that the 1,000th Raw looks even more brilliant.
    I'd be pissed off if that's what their mindset is really like.
    Heres an idea: why not make all the Raws leading up to the 1000th episode good? Raw the past couple of weeks has been good, and then they ruin it by having this terrible show - which is the worst in months.