Banned

Do you think Matt Morgan will come back to wwe?

And if he does, do you think they'd still have him as a joke gimmick (stuttering and whatnot) or will they see his potential now that he's built up some cred in tna??

Blog Entries
    If he comes back, I hope that they'll give him a serious run.
    He's shown in TNA that he can be a legit main eventer, and he's pretty athletic for a guy his size. i think WWE have seen his potential in TNA and have realized that they missed the boat with him first time round. Hopefully this time (again, if he comes back) they'll do things right with him.
    With Big Show, Mar Henry and Kane coming to the end of their careers, there's space for a big guy to come in and do something. Morgan would be a good addition to the WWE roster IMO.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    That lawsuit right now is going to prevent the WWE from hiring Morgan or any other TNA talent for a while now. He has the type of build Vince loves and during his time in TNA he has been very marketable, appearing on various TV shows and commercials. Right now I think he might go to ROH or some other company but we'll see.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    That lawsuit right now is going to prevent the WWE from hiring Morgan or any other TNA talent for a while now. He has the type of build Vince loves and during his time in TNA he has been very marketable, appearing on various TV shows and commercials. Right now I think he might go to ROH or some other company but we'll see.
    ^^^^ this essentially

I fear that IF he gets signed back to the WWE, he'd be grossly misused. Matt Morgan is one hell of an all around athlete. He's big yet agile, tall yet in great shape (very much not Big Show-esque), and can talk. I'd love to see him stay in TNA though and be given the belt. He stepped up big time while Anderson was out and I have no idea why he wasn't used right.

Blog Entries
    Ever since Morgan's early OVW days I've said this guy could be the face of pro wrestling.
    I truely think that if not for WWE signing Brock Lesnar then that push would have gone to Matt Morgan.
    I was shocked at how poorly WWE treated Morgan and I'm still puzzled to why TNA never put the championship on him.

I hope once the TNA-WWE law suit has settled down, WWE will bring Morgan back and give him the push he originally deserved.
    LONG LIVE ROCK 'N' ROLL!