Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    That thing you're supposed to make to stay relevant in the WWE these days.
    You mean where Airhead, Piece of Shit, and "EAT YOUR VITAMINS AND SAY YOUR PRAYERS" guy get together in a barn and not move?

#REAL!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    You mean where Airhead, Piece of Shit, and "EAT YOUR VITAMINS AND SAY YOUR PRAYERS" guy get together in a barn and not move?
    Pretty much....
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    What the fuck is "IMPACT"?
    I think they bought out TNA a while back. I can't remember to details of it.

Quote Originally Posted by SLEEPY LOCO1 View Post
    An explanation of why Nexus attacked Undertaker.
    Hornswoggle ordered it to be done.

Blog Entries
    Oh Deary me.

CM Punk, Daniel Bryan and AJ saved RAW. Without them, it would have been a total garbage.

And Cena teaming with Kane !!! lol seriously that was hilarious !

and omg, bob backlund looked so young. but a few questions. Where was Goldberg? Mr. McMahon's Bastard Son as GM was an AWESOME twist, and I forgot the second question i was going to ask. And the CM Punkk/AJ/Daniel Bryan bit was so good, Raw could change timeslots, go on in the morning at the same time as All My Children and compete cleverly.

On a serious note:

Heath Slater was in the best match of the show with Sin Cara. You know, the boring one man band and mr. botch-a-lot? When compared to all the other matches that was the one that I guess you could say stole the show, even though it was just your average Raw match.
    "What was dat honey? Oh dat was da dragon screw leg whip!" -Dusty Rhodes on commentary during Rey Mysterio jr. vs. Eddie Guerrero at Halloween Havoc '96

After years of shrugging it off, Cena's beginning to get annoyed by his haters.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by masakaritko View Post
    and omg, bob backlund looked so young. but a few questions. Where was Goldberg? Mr. McMahon's Bastard Son as GM was an AWESOME twist, and I forgot the second question i was going to ask. And the CM Punkk/AJ/Daniel Bryan bit was so good, Raw could change timeslots, go on in the morning at the same time as All My Children and compete cleverly.

On a serious note:

Heath Slater was in the best match of the show with Sin Cara. You know, the boring one man band and mr. botch-a-lot? When compared to all the other matches that was the one that I guess you could say stole the show, even though it was just your average Raw match.
    I think the tag team match (Cena and Kane vs Jeri-Show) was the best match of the night, albeit spoiled by the DQ finish.

And I agree that Bob Backlund didn't look a day older than 20 lol!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    CM Punk, Daniel Bryan and AJ saved RAW. Without them, it would have been a total garbage.

And Cena teaming with Kane !!! lol seriously that was hilarious !
    I'm going to choose to believe that this, like most other posts in this thread, is sarcasm.

Tommy's conveniently placed song in the beginning of this thread made it much more enjoyable to read btw.