Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

RAW 1,000 - Moments You Wish You'd Seen....and Hadn't

I've mentioned before that back in the day I was a huge WCW fan and never watched WWE/F. That being said, I always heard about moments that occurred on RAW. As RAW approaches it's 1,000th episode I'm curious what is a RAW classic moment that you missed and wish you had seen and what's a moment that was so horrible you wish you hadn't?

For me, I wish I'd seen the "invasion" of the WCW by DX. I heard all about it the next day and was super pissed that they would try messing with the WCW. This past RAW was the first time I've actually seen the footage and it actually made me a little sad I'd missed it.

The worst moment I somehow had the pleasure of seeing was when Val Venus had his little valbowski chopped off. That was ridiculous. Given I had watched nothing prior so I didn't know who he was feuding with or why, I just remember thinking how unbelievable that was.
    Why Tebow when you can Beltre instead?

a "classic" raw moment I wish I didn't see was Mae Young giving birth to a HAND and on top of that the father was Mark "sexual chocolate" Henry

as far as a classic raw moment I wish I could have seen, I can't think of anything at the moment.

ps: the dx-invasion was awesome!

"The worst moment I somehow had the pleasure of seeing was when Val Venus had his little valbowski chopped off."

#1: He didn't have it chopped off. Yamaguchi San missed when John Wayne Bobbit turned off the lights just in time for Val to get out of the way and #2: It was the BIG Valbowski.

Quote Originally Posted by Kincaid View Post
    "The worst moment I somehow had the pleasure of seeing was when Val Venus had his little valbowski chopped off."

#1: He didn't have it chopped off. Yamaguchi San missed when John Wayne Bobbit turned off the lights just in time for Val to get out of the way and #2: It was the BIG Valbowski.

dude, i dont remember this at all!!! I thought I was a walking encyclopedia. I'm going to have to dig for this one!

One i wish i had seen was the start of the wcw/ecw invasion storyline i was in Spain at the time and missed it completely.

As for the one i wish i hadn't seen two words Katie Vick . Yea enough said.

Quote Originally Posted by Kincaid View Post

I remember it going dark but thought it was just the end of the show. I thought that the excuse given was that the metal table they had (sorry) Big Valbowski on was cold and cause shrinkage. I don't remember seeing the consequences, just that part up until the blackout.
    Why Tebow when you can Beltre instead?

Blog Entries
    Having seen every Raw since it previewed, I can (probably) think of a thousand I wish I hadn't seen! LOL

Anyway, Sean Waltman as the 123 Kid pulling off his first victory was very cool, as it was basically the first time they did the "small underdog pulls off the major upset" angle...and in one sense paved the way for all other "smaller" wrestlers to make it in the WWE thereafter.

Everyone coming onstage, regardless of whether they were face or heel, to memorialize Owen Hart was very memorable, as well.

For sheer sick delight, the punt of Lita's "baby" has to be way up there.
    --Stately

visit the home of The Return Of The Official Greatest Heel Column Ever
    http://www.swmswm.com/StatelyStates.htm

I've seen A LOT of episodes of Raw. I can't honestly think of any major event I missed that I wanted to see, so I'll just put an event that others may have missed or forgotten about.

Jeff Hardy vs The Undertaker for the Undisputed Championship. (2002) It was definitely the first time I considered Jeff Hardy a serious singles competitor. I consider it a real highlight from Raw.

I wish I would have missed Stephanie McMahon being crucified by The Undertaker and Austin saving her. It was just too dumb for me to handle. After watching the clip though, I do miss the big POP the crowd would give Austin.

Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. - FMA

Blog Entries
    Blinker took my favorite moment from me. The worst moment for me was Katie Vick. That was pure awful.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!

I wish I saw the invasion also.

Wish I hadn't seen Russo. At all.