Degenerate Championship Wrestling *Official Discussion Thread*

How's everyone doing?
    In the wake of the closing eFeds, I have decided to try to start out a brand new one.

The shows will be fully written. Additionally, In Character posting will be absolutely crucial. This is how feuds may start. It is also a good practice to get your promo skill fine-tuned.

We will not be opening (with the debut show) until the 22nd or 23rd of July (this month). In Character posting is encouraged, in the mean time.

More details will be released soon. I have to be up in approximately 4 hours to go on a road trip. I will be back starting on the 16th, but Destruction is going to be here to facilitate anything. He wanted to get some threads going to see who is in and interested. Let us know if you want to contribute in other ways as well.

See you guys in the near future, and when I get back, I want to see some major verbal ass kicking!

NOTE: As far as rankings and contenders go, we will be hosting a tournament for the #1 Contender for the DCW Heavyweight Title. Depending on who joins, we will see a match for that very title on the same show. Your prior positioning within the shows are still somewhat in effect.

Let's do it!
    Slick Nelson, World's Greatest Con Man at your service.

Blog Entries
    As much as I wish you well, I personally don't think another fed is needed. We have entirely too many feds here already, and this just has bad written all over it.

ICW closed. The owner of the fed admitted that one of the reasons he closed it was the fact there were too many feds here. With that logic intact, the next logical thing to do was open another fed exactly like it right? We already have too many feds with our members stretched too thin as it is.

Having too many feds here is like the U.S. printing money and pumping it into the economy with no backing. All it does is deface the value of the dollar. The same as having too many feds defaces the value and quality of the feds here. I wish people would understand that.

Blog Entries
    Mate, if you want to do this, then good luck to ya'. However, there is no great void left by ICW closing, so if you're doing it to fill that, then there's no reason to. If you're doing it to fufill your creativity, then pause for a second and ask around a couple of eFeds. i'm not 100% up to date, but I think there are a couple of feds missing creative members. Your work would probably be better accepted over there.

It's your call though, I'm not here to tell anybody what to do
    "The Best of British" Rob Rage

HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend
    Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Robareid View Post
    Mate, if you want to do this, then good luck to ya'. However, there is no great void left by ICW closing, so if you're doing it to fill that, then there's no reason to. If you're doing it to fufill your creativity, then pause for a second and ask around a couple of eFeds. i'm not 100% up to date, but I think there are a couple of feds missing creative members. Your work would probably be better accepted over there.

It's your call though, I'm not here to tell anybody what to do
    You wouldn't know that I made the exact above points to him via PM a couple of nights back, would you lol! A few hours after our conversation, this fed starts up, I was like "O_o Does not comply" lol!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    You wouldn't know that I made the exact above points to him via PM a couple of nights back, would you lol! A few hours after our conversation, this fed starts up, I was like "O_o Does not comply" lol!
    We're not the only person who has spies eh

^^^Inside joke^^^

Lol, I guess great minds think alike... and fools seldom differ.

It's his choice, but I do think he should consider his options, as I doubt he'll have too many people signing up
    "The Best of British" Rob Rage

HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend
    Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012

Another fed? Guys....you killing me

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    As much as I wish you well, I personally don't think another fed is needed. We have entirely too many feds here already, and this just has bad written all over it.

ICW closed. The owner of the fed admitted that one of the reasons he closed it was the fact there were too many feds here. With that logic intact, the next logical thing to do was open another fed exactly like it right? We already have too many feds with our members stretched too thin as it is.

Having too many feds here is like the U.S. printing money and pumping it into the economy with no backing. All it does is deface the value of the dollar. The same as having too many feds defaces the value and quality of the feds here. I wish people would understand that.
    Poot hits the nail on the head here with the bolded statement. If any Yes2j/Slick, you should considering joining another efed. HWA would be a great home for ya, or if you are interested in being an actual wrestler, the WWE efed is good.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Another fed? Guys....you killing me
    I know this is the pot calling the kettle black, but I agree with this statement..
    Profile Retired

I dont know as a new user I would not mind joining and helping out. Good to see what people can do.

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Poot hits the nail on the head here with the bolded statement. If any Yes2j/Slick, you should considering joining another efed. HWA would be a great home for ya, or if you are interested in being an actual wrestler, the WWE efed is good.
    Thank you for the advice.

I am simply feeling more like the timing is not right to start another fed. Pretty soon we could have 3 maybe 4 "big" feds, with too many people involved, causing feds to just get over-trafficked, and more may be necessary.
    I will not push this issue too hard right now, because I can see that the end of the road is just lack of interest and not enough to do in another Fed without enough active talent of course. No sense in swimming against the current.

I'll have to just talk to some feds and feel out where I go next. I'll probably be roaming the threads for awhile, just enjoying some other features of this site, until I figure out where to go. If you want to talk, PM me.
    Slick Nelson, World's Greatest Con Man at your service.