Threaded View

The Official EWN Foodie Hangout and Recipe Exchange

Over the past five or so years, cooking has essentially surpassed gaming in terms of my primary hobby. I now cook probably 4 or 5 nights a week- part of that is out of necessity because my girl can't cook for fuck, plus I hate fast food and everything that whole culture of sloppiness entails- and one of those nights always has to include a recipe that I've never made before. I thought by doing a recipe exchange, maybe some of you could assist providing me with some exciting new stuff to test out in the lab. I personally have hundreds of my own recipes to share, and I'll happily take some requests to see if I have anything in my prized recipe box that could potentially help you guys out.

This thread isn't just for recipe exchanging, either. If you have some good foodie stories to share, please do. Any dives in your town that people need to know about? By all means, feel free to do your endorsing here.

I'll start with some simple grilling recipes in a moment, but first I wanted to share this:

Ordered this sucker off of Amazon this morning, hope to have it mid-week. I think the first thing I'm going to do on it is going to have to be ribs. Definitely pork. Probably a smokey chipotle and lime sauce for the finish.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9