Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 34 of 34
  1. #31
    The Trinity Dr. Death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Where I'm at.
    Posts
    3,069
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    Really? You guys are a bit precious are you. Research Flairs own words about how he'll probably die and then you might understand a little more about the nature of my comment.
    It doesn't matter what "Flairs own words" are, at a time when his son passes away your post was in very poor timing and shows just how little you actually care. Maybe instead of beating around the bush with your short jabs 'O high and mighty, why don't you enlighten us all with your knowledge. That is if you can without googling/binging it.


    UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

  2. #32
    The Trinity URATOOL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    On the phone to yo momma
    Posts
    2,966
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Death View Post
    It doesn't matter what "Flairs own words" are, at a time when his son passes away your post was in very poor timing and shows just how little you actually care. Maybe instead of beating around the bush with your short jabs 'O high and mighty, why don't you enlighten us all with your knowledge. That is if you can without googling/binging it.
    What the fuck are you babbling on about??? Flair is one of the biggest players ever in the industry. He has stated he will probably die in the ring, he loves the industry that much. There will be a huge Ric Flair presence in any physical HoF. Having him stuffed and mounted was a joke. But it's almost believable that he would allow it to happen if it could! (that comment was not serious either) If you want to read anything regarding the passing of his son, into what I wrote, then that says more about your need to over dramatise a passing comment, than my lake of sensitivity. So I suggest you either accept it as the quip it was intended to be or take a long look at your over sensitive mind set, you judgemental busybody.

  3. #33
    The Trinity Dr. Death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Where I'm at.
    Posts
    3,069
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    What the fuck are you babbling on about??? Flair is one of the biggest players ever in the industry. He has stated he will probably die in the ring, he loves the industry that much. There will be a huge Ric Flair presence in any physical HoF. Having him stuffed and mounted was a joke. But it's almost believable that he would allow it to happen if it could! (that comment was not serious either) If you want to read anything regarding the passing of his son, into what I wrote, then that says more about your need to over dramatise a passing comment, than my lake of sensitivity. So I suggest you either accept it as the quip it was intended to be or take a long look at your over sensitive mind set, you judgemental busybody.
    Needless to say it was in poor taste for the timing of your "quip". One question though, with your nose so high in the air, do birds nest in there?

    Originally Posted by URATOOL Really? You guys are a bit precious are you. Research Flairs own words about how he'll probably die and then you might understand a little more about the nature of my comment.
    I highlighted the part where you took a short jab at a comment about what you said was a "quip", you knew that someone was going to take it the way I did and that was the reason you posted in the first place. Now you backtrack and twist a new meaning on your original post to try to stir the pot some more. So who's really the sensitive one here?

    Here's your original post:

    I only want a hall of fame if they have Ric Flair stuffed and standing in the lobby (after he's died) in it.
    I highlighted the part that's in poor taste considering that you and everyone else knew Flair's son just passed away, hence why ross and I commented about it. Grow up a little bit ya hypocrite. There's a time and place for jokes and right after the passing of someone is not the time or place. At least not IMO.


    UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

  4. #34
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Batmania
    Posts
    24,375
    Blog Entries
    6
    They should put it all on the back of a flatbed and tour the country with it.

  5. #35
    The Trinity URATOOL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    On the phone to yo momma
    Posts
    2,966
    Quote Originally Posted by rossmiller84 View Post
    Talk about poor timing talking about Stuffed Flairs

    Nasty
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Death View Post
    There is already a physical HOF in Waterloo, IA, USA. Read about it here: http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...-Hall-of-Fame!

    and ross, urafool is always posting stuff to get a rise out of someone so just ignore it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Death View Post
    Needless to say it was in poor taste for the timing of your "quip". One question though, with your nose so high in the air, do birds nest in there?



    I highlighted the part where you took a short jab at a comment about what you said was a "quip", you knew that someone was going to take it the way I did and that was the reason you posted in the first place. Now you backtrack and twist a new meaning on your original post to try to stir the pot some more. So who's really the sensitive one here?

    Here's your original post:



    I highlighted the part that's in poor taste considering that you and everyone else knew Flair's son just passed away, hence why ross and I commented about it. Grow up a little bit ya hypocrite. There's a time and place for jokes and right after the passing of someone is not the time or place. At least not IMO.
    You have decided to interprete my comment in the way you have. Flair's devotion to the business is extremely well documented and that is what the comment was based on. His son's death is extremely sad, but totally separate and completely irrelevant to my statement.

    You seem to struggle with dealing with people on this forum. Often misunderstanding people's comments and finding offence where none was meant. I can only imagine the stress you self inflict on yourself. I hope this reply does upset you to much.

  6. #36
    The Trinity Dr. Death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Where I'm at.
    Posts
    3,069
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    You have decided to interprete my comment in the way you have. Flair's devotion to the business is extremely well documented and that is what the comment was based on. His son's death is extremely sad, but totally separate and completely irrelevant to my statement.

    You seem to struggle with dealing with people on this forum. Often misunderstanding people's comments and finding offence where none was meant. I can only imagine the stress you self inflict on yourself. I hope this reply does upset you to much.
    I'm not upset, and I agree about Ric Flair and the sadness with the passing of Reid his son. If none was meant fine, I apologize for my outburst. I did however recognize the joke, I just thought the timing was bad is all.


    UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

  7. #37
    The Trinity URATOOL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    On the phone to yo momma
    Posts
    2,966
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Death View Post
    I'm not upset, and I agree about Ric Flair and the sadness with the passing of Reid his son. If none was meant fine, I apologize for my outburst. I did however recognize the joke, I just thought the timing was bad is all.
    Apology accept and now let's put this behind us. No hard feelings Dr D.

  8. #38
    The Trinity Dr. Death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Where I'm at.
    Posts
    3,069
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    Apology accept and now let's put this behind us. No hard feelings Dr D.
    Thank you, and no hard feelings. Happy Easter - I gotta go set things up here.


    UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

  9. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Death View Post
    I highlighted the part that's in poor taste considering that you and everyone else knew Flair's son just passed away, hence why ross and I commented about it. Grow up a little bit ya hypocrite. There's a time and place for jokes and right after the passing of someone is not the time or place. At least not IMO.
    It's in poor taste to stuff him after he died? I think doing it whilst he was still living would be the poor taste option, never suggest that.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.