Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    The business mullet. XD
    Obviously, the only way to run a business! xD
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Quote Originally Posted by rossmiller84 View Post
    Talk about poor timing talking about Stuffed Flairs

Nasty
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Death View Post
    There is already a physical HOF in Waterloo, IA, USA. Read about it here: http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...-Hall-of-Fame!

and ross, urafool is always posting stuff to get a rise out of someone so just ignore it.
    Really? You guys are a bit precious are you. Research Flairs own words about how he'll probably die and then you might understand a little more about the nature of my comment.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Can't disagree more with you there.

I'll compare it to what could be considered as an equivalent here in the UK: 'soccer' stadium tours.
    Football stadiums here in the UK these days offer stadium tours and have a full on museum which includes memorabilia such as the trophies the club has won, old shirts, statues/busts of famous past players or important figures at the club, an official merchandise shop, and these days, some stadiums even have a large shopping mall, cinema, restaurants and various other things attached. These generate a great deal of money for the club and have been part of the stadium for years.

Stadium tour aside, this is in effect what WWE would be aiming to do.

With that in mind, I can't see how it wouldn't generate money in the same affect if WWE were to do something similar.
    It would go the way of The World. Demand just wouldn't last, not enough loyal fans willing to travel there to sustain it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    It would go the way of The World. Demand just wouldn't last, not enough loyal fans willing to travel there to sustain it.
    Fair enough if you think so, I think if done properly it could work. Other sports manage to do it, WWE can manage to do it to if they manage it properly. Just my take though.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Fair enough if you think so, I think if done properly it could work. Other sports manage to do it, WWE can manage to do it to if they manage it properly. Just my take though.
    Other sports don't have such back biting fans

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Other sports don't have such back biting fans
    The 'drive by IWC' are back bitting fans, the millions of families that watch WWE aren't. And while WWE aims their product at that type of fans (as they've been doing for the past number of years and as they've recently said that they aim to continue doing for the foreseeable future), then there will always be fans queueing up for something like this.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    The 'drive by IWC' are back bitting fans, the millions of families that watch WWE aren't. And while WWE aims their product at that type of fans (as they've been doing for the past number of years and as they've recently said that they aim to continue doing for the foreseeable future), then there will always be fans queueing up for something like this.
    Think about the economy Tommy. That, coupled with different trends in the way families holiday these days, there's less Griswold-style road tripping with the family to visit landmark locations. I might be wrong but I am pretty sure I have read that even the main attractions like theme parks are feeling the brunt of this downturn. I think it would fail with XFL proportions.

Blog Entries
    As i have said it has to be a wrestling city..... As well as a annual event much like the Hall of Fame game in the NFL, or the NASCAR Hall of Fame with a bi Race weekend... or Like the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame concert...
    Then as long as there is physical items to see, Ric Flair's Robes, Title Belts, Vince McMahon's hair, Honky Tonk Man Guitar and Cadillac, and so on....
    As long as there are wrestling fans and generations learn about the past, I think a psychical building and site would be proper...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

make one of the floors in the wwe building into a hall of fame with just some basic stuff like robes,belts and pictures. then make a website. with pics and profiles and shit.

I'd love to go to it. I think WWE has already been discussing having one. Where? Who knows? Possibly Florida........