Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

WWE needs a physical Hall of Fame

The old WWE New York restaurant would make an ideal place for such a thing...(if they havent already put something else in there.

I was never in WWE New York, but from what was seen of it when it was still around, the place is enormous and could definitely be the perfect place to house all the Legends and memoribilia for the world to see.

It would also be a cheaper alternative for folks that cant afford to go to Wrestlemania Axxess every year.

The possibilities are endless on the things that could go into a physical Hall of Fame

Video walls, memorabilia, a shopzone, ring used attire for each individual.

This would be one of the greatest money makers WWE could ever have......IF they ever decide to make a physical Hall of fame.

I know I would go to it......would you?
    ~~Silence and Violence~~
    My two favorite things

Fairly sure that was sold years ago.

But if one ever does happen i think it will be apart of the FCW facility in Florida.

The physical HoF needs to stay out of NY city. It would cost way too much in rent alone and it would need tens-of-thousands of people a day, paying to get in, to make it work. In my opinion, they should have it in Connecticut next to their HQ. It is only an hour and a half out from the city in a nice little area. It would be a disaster if they have to close it because of a lack of traffic into the building.

It would be cheaper and I am sure Linda will help fund it with taxpayer money if she wins her election. (joke)

Blog Entries
    It would be great to have a physical HOF, but I don't think it's a priority right now.
    LONG LIVE ROCK 'N' ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by YOUcanCALLmeCRACK View Post
    The physical HoF needs to stay out of NY city. It would cost way too much in rent alone and it would need tens-of-thousands of people a day, paying to get in, to make it work. In my opinion, they should have it in Connecticut next to their HQ. It is only an hour and a half out from the city in a nice little area.

It would be cheaper and I am sure Linda will help fund it with taxpayer money if she wins her election. (joke)
    Yeah, New York is too expensive. Plus with our corrupt mayor it won't be any cheaper. *shakes fist*

I agree with YCCMC on its location being in Connecticut. It's synonymous with WWE by now, it's still in relatively close to NY and its less expensive. There's nothing wrong here. WWE officials you hear this?

Blog Entries
    too expensive.

no one would go after the new smell wore off.

if WWE ever gets a chance to have it as part of some other organization/place like a theme park or museum or something that's when they should have one.
    super saturday mornings man wake watch
    wrestling which is infinitely entertaining even
    though there aren't any head hits but better
    than the shitty shows on otherwise called
    cartoons crap it is but believe wrestling wins
    real ratings because brother everyone everywhere
    loves loving
    WWE

Secret Weapon

Quote Originally Posted by JBL
    "This is what happens when you cross Free Willy with LaToya Jackson."
    "This is what happens if the Yeti were to mate with Britney Spears."
    "He got the Sea-Monster!"

Blog Entries
    They could staff it with old stars like Hillbilly Jim and Molly Holly. Have featured signings, interactive displays, games, wrestlers artworks, old tights, merch from the past, the staff of old WWF magazine mounted and stuffed. Wax figures of classic poses like SCSA 2 fingered salute or DX's crotch chop or X-Pac going down on Chyna.

I think they could have one but they'd need to try run it at a profit and that would be hard.

Blog Entries
    They do a similar thing at Mania Axxess, with the old titles, signings and displays. If they could find somewhere to do it, it would be pretty cool.

Blog Entries
    I'm pretty sure they are in the process of sorting a physical HOF out aren't they? I'm sure I've seen many reports over the last year or so about them thinking about it at least.

I think it's definitely something that would be worth doing. But rather than just have it simply as a HOF, a museum of some sorts. That's something that would generate more interest and money for sure.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBoogeyMan View Post
    The old WWE New York restaurant would make an ideal place for such a thing...(if they havent already put something else in there.

I was never in WWE New York, but from what was seen of it when it was still around, the place is enormous and could definitely be the perfect place to house all the Legends and memoribilia for the world to see.

It would also be a cheaper alternative for folks that cant afford to go to Wrestlemania Axxess every year.

The possibilities are endless on the things that could go into a physical Hall of Fame

Video walls, memorabilia, a shopzone, ring used attire for each individual.

This would be one of the greatest money makers WWE could ever have......IF they ever decide to make a physical Hall of fame.

I know I would go to it......would you?
    I really dont think it is needed. I say this because it seems like it would be a one and done stop for many people. I was in North Carolina last week for the coldplay concert and drove by the Nascar HoF and it was empty yet open. I think any sort of HoF - a major sport like baseball or football is a waste of money for anyone to keep open.