Thread: Wwe raw

Wwe raw

I not sure where to really post this so I'm just going to. I read the article about Steve Blackmen and the 15th episode of RAW. And I looked everywhere for that RAW and just can't find it. So if anyone knows of a place to look for it, do tell(i already checked Youtube).

Lets talk about that.
    THE GRIM REAPER OF THE IWC

Blog Entries
    He'll probably be used in some sort of comedy segment with Santino Marella. I liked Blackman but most kids won't have a clue who he is.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hit Man View Post
    He'll probably be used in some sort of comedy segment with Santino Marella. I liked Blackman but most kids won't have a clue who he is.
    What are you talking about, I was asking where can I find the 15th anniversary of RAW?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Slivon View Post
    What are you talking about, I was asking where can I find the 15th anniversary of RAW?
    Sorry I should really have read your post properly! I just skimmed read it and I assumed you were talking about his appearance on the 1000th Raw. Erm try typing in Raw 15th Anniversary Battle Royal?

Quote Originally Posted by The Hit Man View Post
    Sorry I should really have read your post properly! I just skimmed read it and I assumed you were talking about his appearance on the 1000th Raw. Erm try typing in Raw 15th Anniversary Battle Royal?
    Ok I found the battle royal, but I want the whole show and i can only find bits and pieces, and those bits and pieces don't even make a whole.

It'd be awesome to see a Cheeseheads reunion on Raw, but I highly doubt that would happen. I also doubt WWE is going to do anything special with him. A segment, possibly a squash match. But if they do put him in a good match, I'd be happy.