Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Did not catch the first hour of the show. Great match for the belt, glad for AA getting the job done!

Also liked Angle vs Joe, maybe not their best, but still great.
    Angle v Joe might have been the best match overall on the show. Felt like a slightly better Thursday Impact overall though.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!

I would have kept the belt on Roode, but I can't fault TNA in any way for the choice they made.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Joe/ A Double at BFG for the title

Quote Originally Posted by jwt15 View Post
    Joe/ A Double at BFG for the title
    Agreed. I think it comes down to Joe and James Storm with Roode screwing over storm and giving Joe the win. Joe/AA for the title. Roode/Storm continue there feud. Which really doesn't need the title as it is more of a personal thing now.

It would have made a lot more sense to keep the belt on Bobby. Think about it, if you keep it on him, you can have Storm win the series, then run the Storm/Roode feud again, with a good build up, then give the title to Storm. But, I'm a huge Aries mark, so I'm extremely happy to see him with the title. They could possibly even have Joe win the series then do Joe/Aries. I'd like to see that too. Who knows. But all in all, IMO, Roode should have the strap.

Good point. I'm kinda excited for Impact now lol

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    My only issue with Roode dropping the title is that the title was his main gimmick. He woulddo anything to hold onto it, and so from a charector viewpoint, it will be interesting to see where they go with him. My concern, given how past TNA champs have fallen into the wastelands, is that Roode is lost in the build up to BFG, and the heat between Roode and Storm will be lost.

Because I love you:

Is that allowed? Technically it is not a stream and it on the internet for fair use.

Blog Entries
    Late with this..... but with good reason... due to my nephew having repeated seizures over the last 2 days Sunday and Monday, then getting admitted to Hospital last night....

so heres my grades for Destination X.. Grades in Bold reason
    Last Chance Qualifier: Mason Andrews Def. Rubix, Lars Only and Dakota Darsow - B- would go lower with so much they could had done but didn't..
    X Title Qualifier 1: Mason Andrews Def. Kid Kash -C- the veteran vs the young show stopper of sort
    X Title Qualifier 2: Kenny King Def. Douglas Williams -B- great match might have been the best match of the torunament
    X Title Qualifier 3: Sonjay Dutt Def. Rashad Cameron -C- Hopefully Sonjay will get a run with the X division belt...
    X Title Qualifier 4: Zema Ion Def Flip Cassanova -C- Heel build up for Ion
    BFG Series Match: Samoa Joe Def. Kurt Angle (+10 for win) - A- classic battle between 2 foes could had went either way...
    Last Man Standing Match: AJ Styles def. Christopher Daniels - A- another classic between 2 foes, even with some things never seen between the 2..
    X Division Title: Ultimate X: Zema Ion Def. Kenny King, Sonjay Dutt and Mason Andrews - B- an obvious build for the Jesse Sorensen feud for later this year..
    World Heavyweight Championship: Austin Aries Def. Bobby Roode- A- might been the best wrestling match of the year in TNA..

Overall Grade---- B if not a A.... we got what we want.... a return of the X Division with some great additions.... some feud build-ups with Ion and Sorensen, two great classic feuds/rivalries with a match added the stories of each... A new World Heavyweight Champion....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Late with this..... but with good reason... due to my nephew having repeated seizures over the last 2 days Sunday and Monday, then getting admitted to Hospital last night....

so heres my grades for Destination X.. Grades in Bold reason
    Last Chance Qualifier: Mason Andrews Def. Rubix, Lars Only and Dakota Darsow - B- would go lower with so much they could had done but didn't..
    X Title Qualifier 1: Mason Andrews Def. Kid Kash -C- the veteran vs the young show stopper of sort
    X Title Qualifier 2: Kenny King Def. Douglas Williams -B- great match might have been the best match of the torunament
    X Title Qualifier 3: Sonjay Dutt Def. Rashad Cameron -C- Hopefully Sonjay will get a run with the X division belt...
    X Title Qualifier 4: Zema Ion Def Flip Cassanova -C- Heel build up for Ion
    BFG Series Match: Samoa Joe Def. Kurt Angle (+10 for win) - A- classic battle between 2 foes could had went either way...
    Last Man Standing Match: AJ Styles def. Christopher Daniels - A- another classic between 2 foes, even with some things never seen between the 2..
    X Division Title: Ultimate X: Zema Ion Def. Kenny King, Sonjay Dutt and Mason Andrews - B- an obvious build for the Jesse Sorensen feud for later this year..
    World Heavyweight Championship: Austin Aries Def. Bobby Roode- A- might been the best wrestling match of the year in TNA..

Overall Grade---- B if not a A.... we got what we want.... a return of the X Division with some great additions.... some feud build-ups with Ion and Sorensen, two great classic feuds/rivalries with a match added the stories of each... A new World Heavyweight Champion....
    You are a bit more easy to please than the rest of us than. Most seemed to think all but 3 matches sucked.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!