WWE Gaming - What you miss the most.

Hi all just thinking about this my self and i know it often gets talked about but i want to know what is the feature you miss most in wwe games. I still dont know whether it's the Gm Mode or the Special guest ref mode i miss the most but i know they are the two things i desperately want back soon in a wwe game. They made the game have a different feel to it and made for alot better matches and rivalries within Gm Mode.

I love GM mode. I still play SVR 2007 because of GM mode and if it was to come out on another game I would get it. With universe mode they should make it so they are both combined. I hate my copy of SVR 2011 because of universe mode and the RTWM stinks. Never have tried WWE 12 though. How is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Punk View Post
    I love GM mode. I still play SVR 2007 because of GM mode and if it was to come out on another game I would get it. With universe mode they should make it so they are both combined. I hate my copy of SVR 2011 because of universe mode and the RTWM stinks. Never have tried WWE 12 though. How is it?
    Universe is pretty much the same but rtwm was painfully horrible. Though the roster was pretty good

What I miss are how they only have a limited number of move variations. In the old games you'd have 30 different clothesline types, 20 different ddts normally 3 or 4 versions of the finishers so that not everything felt the same. In WWE 12 in particular there was just no impact behind any of the moves, I mean look at the rko its done so slowly and seems to stop before you hit the mat it looks so crappy
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same