Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31
  1. #11
    God jordan1995's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Durham , North East England
    Posts
    2,209
    I also feel like they are missing someone like Colt Cabana , someone to get the show off on the right foot or to break up they other matches with some light hearted comedy spots.

    The real Bryan Danielson chant ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcfhWuxF5R4

    GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT 31/5/12 HULK HOGAN BLOCKS ME ON TWITTER

  2. #12
    The Trinity Robareid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Buckingham, England
    Posts
    4,078
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan1995 View Post
    Yeah , they had no world champion on that card Davey was in japan and they had Hass and Benjamin in singles matches haha.

    Haha yeah we have but at least we've made some good points along the way haha
    ROH Graph.jpg

    That's how I feel ROH is like, progress wise. They've gone down, but things are not taking an up
    "The Best of British" Rob Rage

     
    HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend
    Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012

  3. #13
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan1995 View Post
    I also feel like they are missing someone like Colt Cabana , someone to get the show off on the right foot or to break up they other matches with some light hearted comedy spots.
    I blame Cornette for the absence of Colt Cabana. He's just too out of touch these days.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  4. #14
    God jordan1995's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Durham , North East England
    Posts
    2,209
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    I blame Cornette for the absence of Colt Cabana. He's just too out of touch these days.
    yeah i agree , his hate for comedy wrestling is stupid imo.
    ROH was a better place before he took over and especially of recent times the booking and finishes to matches have been dreadful.

    The real Bryan Danielson chant ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcfhWuxF5R4

    GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT 31/5/12 HULK HOGAN BLOCKS ME ON TWITTER

  5. #15
    The Trinity Robareid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Buckingham, England
    Posts
    4,078
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan1995 View Post
    yeah i agree , his hate for comedy wrestling is stupid imo.
    ROH was a better place before he took over and especially of recent times the booking and finishes to matches have been dreadful.
    I too am very down on Cornette. I think he's probably the thing holding ROH down the most atm. I get the feeling, although this is only speculation, that he's pretty much taken over booking duties from Delirious. It's a hostile takeover!
    "The Best of British" Rob Rage

     
    HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend
    Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012

  6. #16
    God jordan1995's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Durham , North East England
    Posts
    2,209
    Quote Originally Posted by Robareid View Post
    I too am very down on Cornette. I think he's probably the thing holding ROH down the most atm. I get the feeling, although this is only speculation, that he's pretty much taken over booking duties from Delirious. It's a hostile takeover!
    Think this thread should be changed to " ROHS probelms " haha

    A couple of years ago i reckon ROH was the best promotion in America however now and in terms of booking match quality and PPV quality PWG is by a mile the best company.

    The real Bryan Danielson chant ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcfhWuxF5R4

    GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT 31/5/12 HULK HOGAN BLOCKS ME ON TWITTER

  7. #17
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan1995 View Post
    Think this thread should be changed to " ROHS probelms " haha

    A couple of years ago i reckon ROH was the best promotion in America however now and in terms of booking match quality and PPV quality PWG is by a mile the best company.
    Started a thread for y'all.

    http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...945#post573945
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  8. #18
    The Trinity Robareid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Buckingham, England
    Posts
    4,078
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan1995 View Post
    Think this thread should be changed to " ROHS probelms " haha

    A couple of years ago i reckon ROH was the best promotion in America however now and in terms of booking match quality and PPV quality PWG is by a mile the best company.
    I'm weird me, because although I'm all about match quality, I need storylines to keep me interested. I got into ROH becasue I like good wrestling, so I should like PWG, but I can't get involved without having storylines.It would be easier if ROH just got good again lol
    "The Best of British" Rob Rage

     
    HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend
    Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012

  9. #19
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    To bring the thread back on topic:

    Bravodo's for Champ.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  10. #20
    The Trinity Robareid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Buckingham, England
    Posts
    4,078
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    To bring the thread back on topic:

    Bravodo's for Champ.
    Although I'd love that, I don't see it happening. I know I'm on the bandwagon, but I don't think Cornette is, although I could be wrong as they are undefeated since their return.

    I've had another thought as to who Rhett's new partner could be. How about BJ Whitmer? Would be a nice way to reintroduce him to TV
    "The Best of British" Rob Rage

     
    HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend
    Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.