Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Listening to the Pop the Bravado's got interfering in the dark match at best in the world last year , id say they were over in the ballroom , They have that going for them haha

The real Bryan Danielson chant ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcfhWuxF5R4

GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT 31/5/12 HULK HOGAN BLOCKS ME ON TWITTER

I think it was a wise move for King especially if he is guaranteed work with TNA.

I am starting to worry about ROH i am not as excited about watching it anymore.

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robareid View Post
    I'm weird me, because although I'm all about match quality, I need storylines to keep me interested. I got into ROH becasue I like good wrestling, so I should like PWG, but I can't get involved without having storylines.It would be easier if ROH just got good again lol
    I know it's hard to get behind a match with a bad or no story at all.

OT: King would be good for TNA if he has a contract since they need more experienced guys on the card, but I hope he loses and then feuds for the title winning it at BFG. ROH better not put the titles on the Headbangers in my opinion, I hope they find Rhett a new partner and create a new team.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Blog Entries
    If they have a tournament.... With Jim Cornette in charge the Guardians of Truth will win....

I think ROH is both growing and going through problems at the same time.... The SBG ownership might be one of the best thing... But when it comes to signing talent or keeping talent it going be hard if you don't invest money into it... Myself they have a healthy roster of talent mixed new and old with Rhyno, Hass and Benjamin, Young Bucks, Richards, Edwards, Cole and etc....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    Well they've stripped Titus of the titles, and have announced an 8 team tournament. I hate to say I called that... wait, no I don't, I love showing off. I called that

So far they've announced two teams for the tournament; The Briscoes and the Young Bucks. Good to see the Bucks back in ROH
    "The Best of British" Rob Rage

HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend
    Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012

would like to see the super smash bros , the husky black guys (generico and mack) , and the fighting taylor boys in this.

The real Bryan Danielson chant ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcfhWuxF5R4

GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT 31/5/12 HULK HOGAN BLOCKS ME ON TWITTER

Is the "Chikara invasion" still an angle in ROH? Because this would be the perfect opportunity to slot in a team like The Colony or The RockNES Monsters and have 'em win.

Blog Entries
    Well the next team entered to the tournament is BLKOUT, a CZW team made up of Jeez (recently featured in TNA as Rashad Cameron) and former ROH star Ruckus.

I'm liking that ROH is throwing in some outside teams to this, hopefully a few will stay on to bulk out the tag team division
    "The Best of British" Rob Rage

HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend
    Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Robareid View Post
    Well the next team entered to the tournament is BLKOUT, a CZW team made up of Jeez (recently featured in TNA as Rashad Cameron) and former ROH star Ruckus.

I'm liking that ROH is throwing in some outside teams to this, hopefully a few will stay on to bulk out the tag team division
    It will be interesting but i can't see an outside team winning unless they have signed with ROH.

Young Bucks hopefully come in and win the tag titles. Fav team is Briscoes, but like to see something different. Maybe they can bring reality to the storyline where Bucks have been forced to sit at home because they are trying to save money. Come out and win the tag titles.