Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Summerslam

3 6.82%
  • Royal Rumble

41 93.18%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Summerslam vs Royal Rumble which is better?

Both ppvs have different concepts and WWE according to reports wants us to believe that Summerslam is the #2 of the Big 4 ppvs. Some people however believe Royal Rumble is the #2 ppv which is why I ask the question: Which ppv is better and the one you look most forward to: Royal Rumble or Summerslam? Explain why one is better than the other.

Blog Entries
    I prefer RR. Summerslam is pretty good but I've always looked more forward to the Royal Rumble.

Blog Entries
    The Rumble PPV is different to the other PPVs, and the Rumble match itself rarely dissapoints.

Summerslam has pretty much become just another PPV in my opinion.

Always enjoyed the RR over the years, mainly due to the uniqueness of the RR match!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Always enjoyed the RR over the years, mainly due to the uniqueness of the RR match!
    Many moons ago Summerslam was treated as the number 2 pay per view, and it was just that,
    but like I mentioned in another post earlier too much emphasis is put on wrestlemania now days and not enough direction through out the rest of the year, Also In recent years royal rumble winners have not been a foregone conclussion making the event exciting

Wrestlemania is maybe the only event worth buying into these days as everthing else is forgotten quickly

Blog Entries
    Neither PPV is worth anything now days. They are a shell of what they used to be and don't draw as much anymore.

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    The Rumble PPV is different to the other PPVs, and the Rumble match itself rarely dissapoints.

Summerslam has pretty much become just another PPV in my opinion.
    i agree, but i would say summerslam if they held it in big stadiums like wrestlemania permanently and made it like a summer wrestlemania again. but it wont happen so Royal Rumble gets my vote.

I always look forward to Royal Rumble more so than Summerslam because it is always the beginning of a new year where WWE starts to make new stars hopefully with the Rumble match. Everyone asks who is going to win the Rumble. When Rumble gets closer so does Wrestlemania. Which also helps Rumble's case.

I have to vote the RR i love the whole match especially the surprise entrants every year its great!

WM > RR > Survivor Series (with multi man elimination tag matches) > Summer slam

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!