Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I do not get it?

Alrighty then Mr. Punk here and I had just noticed something rather strange in my opinion and got me thinking. So I decide to have a look at the WWE website and see what they happen to be posting and what not. Then I scroll down the page only to see the power 25 ranking. Now I know the power 25 is not really that important at all but to my surprise who do I see? At number 25 it is no other than Sid. I did not know if he would be making a return and I had gotten confused. So it got me to thinking that his match was just a one time thing? Right? Any ways if he was to return to the WWE for something other than competing what would you want it to be?

As a funkadactal or nothing please. One time only appearance is perfect

they had vader on there as well but now is removed... just a one- time thing.

Quote Originally Posted by tchocky360 View Post
    As a funkadactal or nothing please. One time only appearance is perfect
    oh God no! The thought of Sid shaking his ass in shiny leggins is terrifying!

Divas to believe in.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Punk View Post
    Alrighty then Mr. Punk here and I had just noticed something rather strange in my opinion and got me thinking. So I decide to have a look at the WWE website and see what they happen to be posting and what not. Then I scroll down the page only to see the power 25 ranking. Now I know the power 25 is not really that important at all but to my surprise who do I see? At number 25 it is no other than Sid. I did not know if he would be making a return and I had gotten confused. So it got me to thinking that his match was just a one time thing? Right? Any ways if he was to return to the WWE for something other than competing what would you want it to be?
    He seemed stiff in the ring. I highly doubt he could go in the ring anymore.

Blog Entries
    I don't understand the obsession of some fans who want to see their old favorites back in the ring, despite the fact that they're slower and will probably get injured if they compete on a regular basis.

It was a one time thing, just like Vader, and whenever something big happens, they put them on the Power 25 e.g. when Eddie Guerrero passed away, he was immediately put to #1 on the Power 25.

Blog Entries
    The WWE Power 25 is no more then a search ranking( based on what they did, fans searches and etc)..... DDP and Doink will be there this week...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    I don't understand the obsession of some fans who want to see their old favorites back in the ring, despite the fact that they're slower and will probably get injured if they compete on a regular basis.

It was a one time thing, just like Vader, and whenever something big happens, they put them on the Power 25 e.g. when Eddie Guerrero passed away, he was immediately put to #1 on the Power 25.
    People just think having old stars back will bring back 90s era of wrestling. I moved on, it's nice to see them for a bit but when they are out of the ring for a while and want to come back, it's never the same. That's why Extreme Rising will not get far, they rely to much on old talent, who are just trying to relive their ECW glory days.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    People just think having old stars back will bring back 90s era of wrestling. I moved on, it's nice to see them for a bit but when they are out of the ring for a while and want to come back, it's never the same. That's why Extreme Rising will not get far, they rely to much on old talent, who are just trying to relive their ECW glory days.
    Damn right. Glad you've moved on. That's why the Attitude Era will never return, and if they make an attempt for it, it will be nowhere as exciting as it was back then.

Never said I was a fan of his I was just wondering what was going on with the whole thing. Unfortunately for me I never was a fan of wrestling when I was in the young age of childhood because I lived out in the country and only had a couple channels and my parents were against it for some reason. I had only really started to get into the whole thing back around 2005-2006. Sucks I never got to witness the attitude era but the aggression of the WWE back than around 2005-2006 made me a fan of professional wrestling. The first episode I fully watched was when John Cena threw Edge in the Long Island Sound than I became instantly hooked. I can see how some say move on from the attitude era and I agree to some extent. I am probably rambling but cool. Maybe some want the attitude era to return because they never witnessed it like myself. Im not saying bring back old AE wrestlers. Just would be cool for WWE to make some superstars with that aggression. And saying it would not be as exciting as it would be back than I do not think would be true. Look at all the children who watch WWE. Most children like to play violent video games for example and if WWE were to make that transition back to attitude I can see it hitting off with the next generation of young children around the age of 8-15. Sorry if im not making sense I am not the brightest person never was. When I look back to when I was 11 I had a lot of friends who I would watch WWE with now everybody I know has stopped watching wrestling because whatever reason. I just think WWE needs to change their current product so those current children don't stop watching and stay into wrestling.