Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Cena vs Rock 2,it's happening....

Okay this is just my idea and I think it could happen. Okay we know CM Punk is the WWE Champion and The Rock says he has a vision of becoming WWE Champion again. Well what if John Cena wins the money in the bank but before Summerslam he wins a number 1 contenders match and it's CM Punk vs Cena at Summerslam. Cena wins at summerslam keeps the title and the breifcase.And at The Royal Rumble the 30th entry is none other then THE ROCK!!! At RAW The Rock returns and says he's facing Cena at Wrestlemania.And then they have a match for wrestlemania for the WWE title.And say the Rock wins at Wresltemania,again....BUT then John cena cashes in his breifcase and wins the WWE title again.Making The Rock have the shortest title reign.I think....

I can see that all being possible except for the MITB bit at the end,

I doubt they'd do the ending on The Rock in his (potentially last) run in WWE. If Cena wins, i would bet on him announcing his cashing in on someone in advance to make it "fair". This is Mr. Hustle, Loyalty, Respect.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowki View Post
    I doubt they'd do the ending on The Rock in his (potentially last) run in WWE. If Cena wins, i would bet on him announcing his cashing in on someone in advance to make it "fair". This is Mr. Hustle, Loyalty, Respect.
    Unless...... HE'S TURNING HEEL!!!!!!!

Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Yeah I expect that to happen, except the MITB part, Rock/Cena 2 will end with Cena winning and retaining the title, meaning they both have a clean win over each other.

Blog Entries
    I think this idea's a good one, and a possible one for that matter.
    I can't see Cena cashing in the briefcase to win it like that though. There's no way he could stay face after a cheap cash in like that, and I don't see Cena turning heel, so I'll rule that out.

But the rest of the idea is more than feasible.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

If it happens so be it, if it doesn't same result.

Blog Entries
    And they wonder why their buy-rates are down. Cena-Rock II should never happen as it'll be the same mistake they made last year all over again. The younger stars will never see the light of day or the "main event" of a mania as long as egotistical spotlight hogs are allowed to just be given the spot because of politics. **Sigh** when will they learn.

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

If they do have a Rock and Cena 2, I think it should happen at a regular ppv like they did for Rock vs. Hogan 2.

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

If this was to happen i would want the Rock to be heel ,as he was through 2003

The real Bryan Danielson chant ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcfhWuxF5R4

GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT 31/5/12 HULK HOGAN BLOCKS ME ON TWITTER