2013 HOF - 2 questions

in that video i have 2 questions.

1.why not build a wwe hall of fame building, they have the money to. make it open to the public and have apperences offten.

2.do you think they should put him in the HOF without him saying yes?

but he would not show up for the ceremony to be inducted... so that would just be stupid

Blog Entries
    Answer to question 1:
    WWE are thinking about building a museum of some sorts to act as a WWE HOF building.

Answer to question 2:
    They can't induct him without his consent, since that would result in a pretty big lawsuit.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by bartish2 View Post
    but he would not show up for the ceremony to be inducted... so that would just be stupid
    I don't think VKM is worried about "Stupidity" and "WWE HOF" being synonyms... After all, Drew Carrey is in there and Abdullah the Butcher beat Macho Man and Rick Rude to get in. I am sure Vince is more worried about the lawsuit pending if he was to use his name without concent.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I don't think VKM is worried about "Stupidity" and "WWE HOF" being synonyms... After all, Drew Carrey is in there and Abdullah the Butcher beat Macho Man and Rick Rude to get in. I am sure Vince is more worried about the lawsuit pending if he was to use his name without concent.
    very true.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Answer to question 1:
    WWE are thinking about building a museum of some sorts to act as a WWE HOF building.

Answer to question 2:
    They can't induct him without his consent, since that would result in a pretty big lawsuit.
    Bingo bongo!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Answer to question 1:

Answer to question 2:
    It would be stupid to do but I don't know about a lawsuit.

"Judge, not only did they educate the wrestling masses about my legacy, but they honored me! I did not give them permission to make my persona more immortal than it already was! They agreed to pay me and give me a cut of the money but I refused!"

Quote Originally Posted by YOUcanCALLmeCRACK View Post
    It would be stupid to do but I don't know about a lawsuit.

"Judge, not only did they educate the wrestling masses about my legacy, but they honored me! I did not give them permission to make my persona more immortal than it already was! They agreed to pay me and give me a cut of the money but I refused!"

The lawsuit would be about use of his name and image, which I'm sure wwe doesn't own, without consent and he would win without argument. Aside from that he hates Vince McMahon so I don't see him doing anything that might make Vince or WWE money in teh long run
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

Quote Originally Posted by Dameduse823 View Post
    The lawsuit would be about use of his name and image, which I'm sure wwe doesn't own, without consent and he would win without argument. Aside from that he hates Vince McMahon so I don't see him doing anything that might make Vince or WWE money in teh long run
    Meh, true that. It's a shame though.