Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

    2013 HOF - 2 questions



    in that video i have 2 questions.

    1.why not build a wwe hall of fame building, they have the money to. make it open to the public and have apperences offten.

    2.do you think they should put him in the HOF without him saying yes?

  2. #2
    but he would not show up for the ceremony to be inducted... so that would just be stupid

  3. #3
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,683
    Blog Entries
    1
    Answer to question 1:
    WWE are thinking about building a museum of some sorts to act as a WWE HOF building.

    Answer to question 2:
    They can't induct him without his consent, since that would result in a pretty big lawsuit.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by bartish2 View Post
    but he would not show up for the ceremony to be inducted... so that would just be stupid
    I don't think VKM is worried about "Stupidity" and "WWE HOF" being synonyms... After all, Drew Carrey is in there and Abdullah the Butcher beat Macho Man and Rick Rude to get in. I am sure Vince is more worried about the lawsuit pending if he was to use his name without concent.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I don't think VKM is worried about "Stupidity" and "WWE HOF" being synonyms... After all, Drew Carrey is in there and Abdullah the Butcher beat Macho Man and Rick Rude to get in. I am sure Vince is more worried about the lawsuit pending if he was to use his name without concent.
    very true.

  6. #6
    Black Ninja! Cabers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    5,251
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Answer to question 1:
    WWE are thinking about building a museum of some sorts to act as a WWE HOF building.

    Answer to question 2:
    They can't induct him without his consent, since that would result in a pretty big lawsuit.
    Bingo bongo!

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Answer to question 1:
    WWE are thinking about building a museum of some sorts to act as a WWE HOF building.

    Answer to question 2:
    They can't induct him without his consent, since that would result in a pretty big lawsuit.
    It would be stupid to do but I don't know about a lawsuit.

    "Judge, not only did they educate the wrestling masses about my legacy, but they honored me! I did not give them permission to make my persona more immortal than it already was! They agreed to pay me and give me a cut of the money but I refused!"


  8. #8
    God Dameduse823's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Arkham Asylum, Solitary Confinement
    Posts
    2,003
    Quote Originally Posted by YOUcanCALLmeCRACK View Post
    It would be stupid to do but I don't know about a lawsuit.

    "Judge, not only did they educate the wrestling masses about my legacy, but they honored me! I did not give them permission to make my persona more immortal than it already was! They agreed to pay me and give me a cut of the money but I refused!"

    The lawsuit would be about use of his name and image, which I'm sure wwe doesn't own, without consent and he would win without argument. Aside from that he hates Vince McMahon so I don't see him doing anything that might make Vince or WWE money in teh long run
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

    To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same


  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Dameduse823 View Post
    The lawsuit would be about use of his name and image, which I'm sure wwe doesn't own, without consent and he would win without argument. Aside from that he hates Vince McMahon so I don't see him doing anything that might make Vince or WWE money in teh long run
    Meh, true that. It's a shame though.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.