Hybrid View

GAB: PAINFUL back stage segments

The GAB backstage BBQ segments were painful:

Kane, a monster who was terrorising half the roster on his return, sets off the BBQ...K
    Hunico and his mate (no idea who he is) chilling the back partying...then suddenly in a 6 man tag?
    Truth and his Lil Jimmy gimmick just does NOT work as a face
    Ryder, Hornswoggle and Long make me cringe every time I see them

Thank God for Sandow! It was so cheesey and buttock clenchingly embarrassing. I agreed with every thing Sandow said.

"Be it symbolic or genetic, I am by NO MEANS your brother!" Best...line...ever!
    "INCE...INCE WILL TEAR YOU APART...AGAIN!"

Didn't get a chance to watch it yet but i have heard good things about that segment not so much the rest of the show lol

Blog Entries
    Kane's a face now, brah. He's usually involved in some cheesy stuff when he's a face and IMO, it was pretty entertaining.

I don't see why Hunico and Camacho, in a tag team match, was a problem for you. At least they got to wrestle.

R-Truth can be funny as both a face or a heel with his Lil' Jimmy gimmick and besides, he wasn't given any substantial material to work with, during the episode, so it's not like he failed to deliver Grade A material. It was just a casual conversation.

You have my vote of confidence with Hornswoggle. Long is okay and Ryder is awesome. Just some of my personal opinions.

Sandow was pretty entertaining and I liked that he had an interaction with Ryder, the antithesis of all his moral beliefs.

So overall, I mostly enjoyed everything though the image of Hornswoggle playing in an inflatable pool will forever haunt me. o_O

Blog Entries
    Don't take it seriously it's just wrestling!!

I'm just a cranky old heel who can't stand the young folk having a good time.

Teddy Long has always bugged me. I think he's awful on the mic, not Adamle or Laurenitus bad, but not far off! He has no charsima what so ever and is a bad actor. I just don't care about him one bit
    "INCE...INCE WILL TEAR YOU APART...AGAIN!"

You have to kinda expect WWE to do that crap with Kane now. I hate it, but its whats going to happen.

I think Ryder is awesome. Their doing good at starting up this rivalry with him & Sandow. Good way to break Sandow in, IMO. Long is alright, I can deal with him. And Hornswoggle is plain stupid.

And with Teddy Long, you should already expect a tag team match or two. I like Hunico & Camacho as a tag team, and I'm glad they were at least used.