best ladder match finish?

Hi, this is my first post so I hope its worth a read and a comment.
    I've made a couple of posts about the upcoming Money in the Bank PPV and finishes of ladder matches and it got me thinking what is the best way to finish a ladder match???

For me my favourite was at Extreme Rules 2009 when Jeff Hardy beat Edge for the WHC.
    In such a great match Jeff pulled Edges legs through the ladder and left him stuck there, allowing Jeff to climb the ladder and pull down the belt, all the while staring and smiling at a helpless Edge as he wriggled about with nowhere to go and nothing to do but watch Hardy become Champion.

It was great to me because I was a huge Jeff Hardy fan at the time and it was a finish I never expected and one that hasn't been done before or since then.

So what do you think is the best way to finish a ladder match? and what are your favourite over the years?

Quote Originally Posted by J_miller_91 View Post
    Hi, this is my first post so I hope its worth a read and a comment.
    I've made a couple of posts about the upcoming Money in the Bank PPV and finishes of ladder matches and it got me thinking what is the best way to finish a ladder match???

For me my favourite was at Extreme Rules 2009 when Jeff Hardy beat Edge for the WHC.
    In such a great match Jeff pulled Edges legs through the ladder and left him stuck there, allowing Jeff to climb the ladder and pull down the belt, all the while staring and smiling at a helpless Edge as he wriggled about with nowhere to go and nothing to do but watch Hardy become Champion.

It was great to me because I was a huge Jeff Hardy fan at the time and it was a finish I never expected and one that hasn't been done before or since then.

So what do you think is the best way to finish a ladder match? and what are your favourite over the years?
    My personal favourite finish was the triple threat match between Kofi Kingston-Jack Swagger-Dolph Ziggler for the Intercontinental Championship at TLC 2010 where Kofi & Swagger were fighting over the title at the top of the ladder and the title gets dropped in the middle of the fight. Dolph grabbed the title and was declared the winner.

Even though it was apparently botched (Dolph was apparently supposed to catch the title), it was so innovative and completely out of nowhere that it just captured my imagination.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

The best ending to a ladder match has to be the Hardyz/Edge and Christian match in 1999

That match raised the bar to what the ladder match is today, everyone who witnessed it was so breathless by the end and who can forget JR screaming "show me the money" Jeff falling down with the money in his hand and the guy with the pink shirt in the front row with his hands in the air

truly priceless

Blog Entries
    Christian finally winning the World title, it was a great moment long overdue, plus Edge's involvement felt like he was passing the torch.

Even though his reign lasted a few days it was still awesome to see.

Blog Entries
    Gotta go with No Mercy 1999 too.