Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1

    Some TNA Departures

    So Angy Love and Shannon Moore are gone from TNA.

    Moore I could honestly care less about and really thought he was gone months ago. My guess is the tipping point for him was not getting included in the Dest-X tournament. The bright side of this is now they have a X-Div roster spot opened up.

    Love on the other hands makes me a bit sad. I really don't see her going to WWE to work that schedule but hey, I was wrong before and will be again. At least it seems like she has an open door to come back in the future.

    I am expecting some more departures from TNA in the next few weeks. They have a pretty large roster with many people not doing anything. I think a roster slimming could be useful for them and give them a chance to make some new-homegrown talent. Don't forget, AJ, Storm, Roode, and Joe are all in their late-20s early-30s. TNA needs to get to building some new stars so they don't have a problem 3 to 4 years from now.


    Thoughts?
    Who's next?
    Who should replace the two?

  2. #2
    The Trinity Poot-Hair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,543
    Blog Entries
    10
    I'd personally love to see John Morrison make a TNA debut and rock the X-Div the the Heavyweights. The guy could really repackage himself in TNA and become a star. I mean it worked for Christian after all.

    As far as a diva is concerned, I think the Bellas though not really in-ring technicians would be a good addition for TNA because it might get them some more exposure.

  3. #3
    John Morrison and Joey Ryan have been hanging out maybe they could be part of a stable.


    As far as Love and moore. Love wanted to leave and they likely let her because of her lack of use. Wish they used her more, they could have rotated her into a couple of stories. Moore on the other hand stepped away, and wasn't sure if he was coming back. He wanted time to do other things. Looks like he made a decision and wrestling in tna isn't what he wants to do.

    I see allot of "sinking ship" the "sky is falling" type comments on the main board about these losses. The reality is that these two haven't really been on tv in the last year.

    With Flair,Morgan , love and moore gone hope that free's up some money to bring in other people.
    Last edited by monctonvike; 07-04-2012 at 06:25 AM.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by YOUcanCALLmeCRACK View Post
    So Angy Love and Shannon Moore are gone from TNA.

    Moore I could honestly care less about and really thought he was gone months ago. My guess is the tipping point for him was not getting included in the Dest-X tournament. The bright side of this is now they have a X-Div roster spot opened up.

    Love on the other hands makes me a bit sad. I really don't see her going to WWE to work that schedule but hey, I was wrong before and will be again. At least it seems like she has an open door to come back in the future.

    I am expecting some more departures from TNA in the next few weeks. They have a pretty large roster with many people not doing anything. I think a roster slimming could be useful for them and give them a chance to make some new-homegrown talent. Don't forget, AJ, Storm, Roode, and Joe are all in their late-20s early-30s. TNA needs to get to building some new stars so they don't have a problem 3 to 4 years from now.


    Thoughts?
    Who's next?
    Who should replace the two?
    So you care that much about Moore that you could actually care less about him? It's couldn't, because there's not enough care left to give.

    On topic, neither have done anything in a while. Moore has done zero since Neal was released and Love, i think most people stopped caring after that stupid winter storyline.

    They will use gut check to replace probably;it's more of a cost cutting people they rarely ever use anyway.

    G
    GMU - UTID!
     
    2012 - 2nd!

  5. #5
    Black Ninja! HeelTurn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    North East England
    Posts
    5,622
    Blog Entries
    2
    I honestly believed that Moore left a while back with Jesse Neal.

    Love is a bit of a surprise, I'm just wondering if Winter will follow suit or if she will wait until she is back on TV again.

    Neither are big loses in my opinion, they have better KOs and Love had already done everything possible.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowki View Post
    So you care that much about Moore that you could actually care less about him? It's couldn't, because there's not enough care left to give.

    On topic, neither have done anything in a while. Moore has done zero since Neal was released and Love, i think most people stopped caring after that stupid winter storyline.

    They will use gut check to replace probably;it's more of a cost cutting people they rarely ever use anyway.
    You obviously knew what I was trying to say so I am not sure what you are trying to prove by calling out a simple typo.

    On topic: I agree. That Winter storyline got real weird and killed all momentum, if any at during that point, Love had. Same goes for the termination of Ink Inc and Moore.
    Last edited by YOUcanCALLmeCRACK; 07-03-2012 at 10:11 AM.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by YOUcanCALLmeCRACK View Post
    You obviously knew what I was trying to say so I am not sure what you are trying to prove by calling out a simple typo.

    On topic: I agree. That Winter storyline got real weird and killed all momentum, if any at during that point, Love had. Same goes for the termination of Ink Inc and Moore.
    I wasn't being a dick, it's just a pet peeve that's too common these days.

    There's quite a few that rarely get used that will probably end up gone soon too. They should narrow the roster down a little anyway - i hate to say this but if they aren't going to focus on the knockouts, downsize.

    G
    GMU - UTID!
     
    2012 - 2nd!

  8. #8
    Fresh Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    78
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowki View Post
    There's quite a few that rarely get used that will probably end up gone soon too. They should narrow the roster down a little anyway - i hate to say this but if they aren't going to focus on the knockouts, downsize.
    ^^^ this. Brooke Hogan has not brought a new dynamic to the KO's, and it just doesn't gel having her in the way of the storylines.

    I def think that the loss of old, underused talent is NOT a sign of a sinking ship. Either by accident or design, this can onl lead for a new mix of feuds.

    I'm now hoping that Anderson and RVD take a bow, and give Magnus and Gunner a chance to build some real momentum.

  9. #9
    Black Ninja! HCollins-TNA1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    from West Virginia and lived in Virginia
    Posts
    8,987
    Blog Entries
    1
    Shannon Moore who could care less..... unless he was used to build the tag division.... There are dozens of other guys on the Indys and Internationally that would be great in TNA/Impact now that Moore is gone...

    As for Anglinia Love just hope they will rethink this.... a Beautiful People reunion should had happen this year at BFG .... So much unfinish business....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

  10. #10
    Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    3,797
    Blog Entries
    52
    Moore is getting up there in age and he probably gets an ok pay. Plus he is running his own tattoo business so that may be why. Love has had a lot of indie jobs so that is probably why. Morgan is the only person that I am bummed to see gone, oh and Shelley. But TNA did some of the work building them up, so they can find someone else.
    #BennysTeddy

    Efedding

     

    Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

    Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.