Blog Entries

The Greenbrier Classic and Tiger Woods

This week starts one of the largest sporting events in West Virginia in White Sulpher Springs WV... At the legendary Greenbrier Resort.... as the PGA host the Greenbrier Classic...
    Several things to not a massive clean up after the storms this weekend which down tress and much more damage took place.... Got to give kudos and commend those who worked clean up for this....

As it appears Tiger is on a roll..... Can he win here in WV??? It will be his 1st time playing here since the Greenbrier started hosting this PGA event in 2010....
    If I have to say right now.... Tiger will be one of my top bets....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    It been a few years now since the PGA started taking their tour to Greenbrier... and my oh my how it has grown... Anyone who never been to the Greenbrier or read up on it should go there or read up... One historic hotel... one historic golf course..
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???