Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by samoan619 View Post
    No bad at all, please feel free to post anything with Video Game samples, I just wanted to share why I posted the samples, my own wish for gaming composers to get more recognition.. This thread is for everything video game sample related though, so please keep sharing lol..
    Alright, cool.

Here, you should enjoy this: http://zelda25.ocremix.org/

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    Anything with Tomba/Tombi is great, I'm sure Sau would agree.

I just picked that game up on PSN last week. Still haven't gotten used to that jump.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Alright, cool.

Here, you should enjoy this: http://zelda25.ocremix.org/
    Im already enjoying it.. Not to promote drug abuse, but this goes well with my high lol.. I love what they did with the Chamber Of The Goddess, and looking forward to checking the rest.. I don't know if you're familiar with Synthesia but it's a program to teach you how to play composition better.. Its almost like a video game using the program, but for anyone that owns a usb-keyboard, it definitely gets your skills up..

SYNTHESIA

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I just picked that game up on PSN last week. Still haven't gotten used to that jump.
    Really? You should enjoy it, its quirkiness and randomness kind of reminds me of Rayman Origins, you should enjoy it.

I know its not the same as the other music mentioned, but I always got a kick out of the Kirby/Snoop Dogg song.

Im already enjoying it.. Not to promote drug abuse, but this goes well with my high lol.. I love what they did with the Chamber Of The Goddess, and looking forward to checking the rest.. I don't know if you're familiar with Synthesia but it's a program to teach you how to play composition better.. Its almost like a video game using the program, but for anyone that owns a usb-keyboard, it definitely gets your skills up..

SYNTHESIA
    I'm going to blaze and give this a whirl right after dinner.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    Anything with Tomba/Tombi is great, I'm sure Sau would agree.
    Oh I love me some Tomba/Tombi.. That would be a great series to pick up, I know the original studios that made it, folded.. I just hope if it does get picked up, that it keeps its charm and integrity, and not turned into a FPS lol.. We are Tombi Brothers At Arms lol..

@IronApe:
    If you give it a little dedication to getting used to the controls, I guarantee that you've downloaded a gaming gem.. Its quirky, its platforming, and it has that RPG feel to it too.. On a sidenote, I seen you post about the PSN gaming club or something like that, and it makes me wish I had something like that for the 360..

Its been a while but I know Sau knows about this

@IronApe:
    If you give it a little dedication to getting used to the controls, I guarantee that you've downloaded a gaming gem.. Its quirky, its platforming, and it has that RPG feel to it too.. On a sidenote, I seen you post about the PSN gaming club or something like that, and it makes me wish I had something like that for the 360..
    Yeah, Playstation Plus. Hands down the best value on consoles. Not only do you get regular discounts on new and existing releases, but the free games that they offer are often top tier and abundant as fuck. And once you download any of those free games, they are yours as long as you subscribe to the service. Even if the titles expire in terms of just getting shuffled out of their rotation/selection of free titles, they're still always going to be available to you for the duration of your membership. You can amass a pretty damn impressive collection of games to have at your 24/7 disposal this way...and, again, it's only $50 a year.

PS3ers on a budget should be flocking to it, really.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.