Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by IPEEINTHESHOWER View Post
    I forgot to mention Bryan Danielson. He should and will be the face of the company in years to come. When Vince McMahon talks about you on camera your headed to the top. Danielson could rape baby goats and I still would be a fan.

To my SHOWERHEADS, I'll be gone for a few days (going to Vegas BABY) but don't worry I'll be back soon enough to give you all my infinite wisdom as I only can. Until then I only have one thing left to say, U MAD???
    Have fun! And don't come back!
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Have fun! And don't come back!
    You mean your not a SHOWERHEAD?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    You mean your not a SHOWERHEAD?
    Yep. Contrary to popular belief, I am not
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Who could replace Orton & Cena as the faces of the company if they were out for an extended amount of time?

That's a hard one simply because it's a really small list. I mean Triple H & Edge would probably be the two guys without question. I know some people mentioned The Miz, Daniel Bryan, John Morrison, Sheamus, Wade Barrett, CM Punk & Jack Swagger but I'm sorry to say most them just don't fit it.

The Miz: He has admirable mic skills but his in ring work is nothing special let alone thinking he could pull off the anti-hero role? Yeah...I think not & really should a former "reality star" be a face of a major company? I wouldn't think so. I've said it before & I'll say it again, Miz is a mid-card talent at best.

-Daniel Bryan: The only thing going for him is his wrestling skills other then that he has nothing else. No mic skills, not charasmatic, boring to look at & the list goes on...Daniel Bryan will never be the face of the company.

-John Morrison: This guy out of all of them has the potential BUT Morrison seems to be lacking in one or two things. I don't know what for sure, maybe it's his corny gimmick or possibly he's needs work on his mic skills. I think I'm not alone either on this since WWE must be thinking the same thing because he still hasn't been pushed to the top. Morrison is really a big question mark.

-Sheamus: This guy is going to be a top dog in the WWE for a long time but he will never be the face of the company.

-Wade Barrett: This is another guy that will be a top dog in the WWE for a long time & I'll be honest, Wade Barrett reminds me in some ways of an early Triple H. He has somethings to tweak & work on but he has great potential & hopefully for his sakes, he doesn't blow it. I don't know if Barrett will ever be the face of the company but there is no question he's going to be one of the top 5 guys in the company in the coming years.

-CM Punk: Great talent but not a face of the company kind of guy.

-Jack Swagger: This guy has potential to be a Kurt Angle-like but he needs to work on somethings & tweak somethings. Swagger will never be the face of the company but if he puts the work in he could be one of the top 5 guys in the WWE with ease.

So, when it comes down to it. Triple H & Edge would have to carry the reigns until Orton & Cena returned. The real future faces of the company are not even in the company yet. Truth be told though, Orton (30 years of age) & Cena (33 years of age) are going to be the faces of the company for many more years especially Orton since he just recently signed a 10 year deal. If either one of these guys leaves I would say Cena would be the first to leave as I see Cena trying his hand in acting more down-the-line. Whether he succeeds or not is another question. In the meantime, Orton & Cena are going to be the faces of the company for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by TNA 'The very best' View Post
    Punk doesnt have the build, but the Miz does.

share the drugs...

Punk is tall but too skinny. Look at the Miz when he is standing next to Cena, dude has put on some serious weight since coming to the WWE.

John Cena is over for his looks an personality..

So I would have to say John Morrison would be the perfect replacement for him.

Orton is over for the same thing PLUS his attitude era like style that is present with him.

So Cm Punk would be his perfect replacement.

As for Edge-- The guy is already on the WWE's list of faces of the company.

-The Undertaker

-Randy Orton

-John Cena

-Kane

-Rey Mysterio

-Edge

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottland View Post
    Who could replace Orton & Cena as the faces of the company if they were out for an extended amount of time?

That's a hard one simply because it's a really small list. I mean Triple H & Edge would probably be the two guys without question. I know some people mentioned The Miz, Daniel Bryan, John Morrison, Sheamus, Wade Barrett, CM Punk & Jack Swagger but I'm sorry to say most them just don't fit it.

The Miz: He has admirable mic skills but his in ring work is nothing special let alone thinking he could pull off the anti-hero role? Yeah...I think not & really should a former "reality star" be a face of a major company? I wouldn't think so. I've said it before & I'll say it again, Miz is a mid-card talent at best.

-Daniel Bryan: The only thing going for him is his wrestling skills other then that he has nothing else. No mic skills, not charasmatic, boring to look at & the list goes on...Daniel Bryan will never be the face of the company.

-John Morrison: This guy out of all of them has the potential BUT Morrison seems to be lacking in one or two things. I don't know what for sure, maybe it's his corny gimmick or possibly he's needs work on his mic skills. I think I'm not alone either on this since WWE must be thinking the same thing because he still hasn't been pushed to the top. Morrison is really a big question mark.

-Sheamus: This guy is going to be a top dog in the WWE for a long time but he will never be the face of the company.

-Wade Barrett: This is another guy that will be a top dog in the WWE for a long time & I'll be honest, Wade Barrett reminds me in some ways of an early Triple H. He has somethings to tweak & work on but he has great potential & hopefully for his sakes, he doesn't blow it. I don't know if Barrett will ever be the face of the company but there is no question he's going to be one of the top 5 guys in the company in the coming years.

-CM Punk: Great talent but not a face of the company kind of guy.

-Jack Swagger: This guy has potential to be a Kurt Angle-like but he needs to work on somethings & tweak somethings. Swagger will never be the face of the company but if he puts the work in he could be one of the top 5 guys in the WWE with ease.

So, when it comes down to it. Triple H & Edge would have to carry the reigns until Orton & Cena returned. The real future faces of the company are not even in the company yet. Truth be told though, Orton (30 years of age) & Cena (33 years of age) are going to be the faces of the company for many more years especially Orton since he just recently signed a 10 year deal. If either one of these guys leaves I would say Cena would be the first to leave as I see Cena trying his hand in acting more down-the-line. Whether he succeeds or not is another question. In the meantime, Orton & Cena are going to be the faces of the company for a long time.
    You should put all of this logic into a blog....just sayin

Blog Entries
    I could see Del Rio as the face aswell...
    The guy already has made a great impact.

Quote Originally Posted by Tell em hawk!" View Post
    Even if we wanted to pick, as soon as Cena and Orton were out of action, you could bet HHH would be lacing up those boots quicker than Big Daddy V at a buffett!!! theres no way Trips is gonna miss out out on that spot
    What the hell is V going to do to that buffet that requires wrestling boots?
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

Blog Entries
    The Miz..................