Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtGohan View Post
    yes but the starting post said out for an extended amount of time not gone, so if orton and cena would be gone for like a year i do think edge would be a main guy for that period of time
    My bad, I really should read the whole post before replying!! Agreed, Edge would deffinately become one of the front men if Cena and Orton were out for a long period of time.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

I'd say Miz would have to be one of them. CM Punk to me does not have the build to be a beleivable champion but I think the same way about Rey Mysterio as well. I think what they are doing with Ted Bibiase Jr. is dumb. The guy has the look and skills to be a top wrestler. I like Daniel Bryan's wrestling ability is very good but is mic skills and look isn't so I cannot put him up there. I'd say Wade Barrett could be up there as well. So I guess my thoughts would be:

Miz: Against the world
    Barrett: The bad guy
    Dibiase Jr.: Good guy

I think Punk is great, but like said before.. I dont think he has... Wait make that had the look. I like the short hair.

I also say DiBiasi, though IMO he needs a more cutting edge finisher.. He should steal Goldusts and end teh fued that way.

John Morrison is wicked in ring, but I dont feel he has "the look".. Theres just something missing.

The Miz, as much as I love the guy, I think in 5 years he will be mid-carding 24/7. I hope Im wrong, but it just seems to be likely once all is said and done.. Like Carlito or something.

Quote Originally Posted by KSTornado View Post
    I'd say Miz would have to be one of them. CM Punk to me does not have the build to be a beleivable champion but I think the same way about Rey Mysterio as well. I think what they are doing with Ted Bibiase Jr. is dumb. The guy has the look and skills to be a top wrestler. I like Daniel Bryan's wrestling ability is very good but is mic skills and look isn't so I cannot put him up there. I'd say Wade Barrett could be up there as well. So I guess my thoughts would be:

Punk doesnt have the build, but the Miz does.

share the drugs...
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

Normal Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KSTornado View Post

based on skill cm punk can beat almost any one on the roster santino included
    I HATE Randy Orton! He gave my grandma a wedgie! She was butthurt for 2 weeks before she succumbed to her injuries! She went to the grave in an ass cast!
    F-U my twin found that hilarious.

Banned
    In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.
    I agree The Miz,CM Punk and Shamus could easily fill the role. But I think everyone is forgetting someone with a slight speech impediment and has an awesome mascot by the name of the swagger soaring eagle. Thats right Jack Swagger is his name and rasslin is his game. He's been champion before and he showed he can handle the spotlight. He's kind of taken a back seat to the big storyline, well really the only storyline (Nexus and Cena) but who hasn't? I enjoy watching Swagger in the ring and I like his persona. He won the money in the bank contract and I think when he cashed it in on Smackdown defeating Jericho it was one of the biggest shockers in rasslin history. Unfortunately dirt sheets and youtube ruined the special moment since it was taped and not a live show. But it still was great to see that a special moment like that can happen on Smackdown or raw and not only on ppv's. I guess that's one of the reasons why I try not to miss watching a show, you never know what might happen just as long as you don't go on youtube or dirtsheet sites before hand.

Let us not forget the Daniel Bryan. He is IMO, the young Brett Hart of 1990. Give him time to develop his character and we will soon see him as one of the new faces of WWE. People say that he doesn't have the "it" factor, but imagine him on Conan O Brian in a few years hyping Wrestlemania 31 or him and Jared doing a subway commercial. It works in my mind. WWE can build the entire company around him, and if they dont, then they would have seriously dropped the ball. Hes a likeable guy. Likeable with the kids, and likeable with the smart wrestling fans. Plus his theme song is the best. "Ride of the Valkeries" is the greatest theme since flair's "2001 a Space Oddessy".....

Banned
    In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.
    I forgot to mention Bryan Danielson. He should and will be the face of the company in years to come. When Vince McMahon talks about you on camera your headed to the top. Danielson could rape baby goats and I still would be a fan.

To my SHOWERHEADS, I'll be gone for a few days (going to Vegas BABY) but don't worry I'll be back soon enough to give you all my infinite wisdom as I only can. Until then I only have one thing left to say, U MAD???

Blog Entries
    Edge and Barrett FTW, I would love to see a feud culminate between these two. It would be off the chain on the mic and in the ring.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IPEEINTHESHOWER View Post
    To my SHOWERHEADS, I'll be gone for a few days (going to Vegas BABY) but don't worry I'll be back soon enough to give you all my infinite wisdom as I only can. Until then I only have one thing left to say, U MAD???
    REAL, infinite wisdom!!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!