Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Who could replace Cena and Orton as the #1 WWE franchise player?

If John Cena and Randy Orton were both out of action for an extended time who would you pick as the new front man for the WWE?

Who would WWE pick?

Everybody has their favorite wrestlers, but you have to admit not every wrestler has the talking and political skills to be the corporate #1 franchise player. It cannot be based on just in ring skills alone. It is a hard question if you think of it in those terms.

He is not my personal favorite, but my guess would be The Miz.

Normal Member
    CM Punk or Edge

Wade Barret would have to be one, for the other not real sure, ill say Miz.

Miz would be a great choice. He has that desire to learn and always better himself.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

CM Punk as the monster heel.....! For obvious reasons!

The Miz as an anti hero.....! For obvious reasons!

Daniel Bryan as the face.....! If he sorts his mic skills out a tad, this will come in time! or John Morrison, next Shaun Michaels imo!
    Last edited by TJHawkesybaby; 11-12-2010 at 07:31 AM.

Even if we wanted to pick, as soon as Cena and Orton were out of action, you could bet HHH would be lacing up those boots quicker than Big Daddy V at a buffett!!! theres no way Trips is gonna miss out out on that spot

Blog Entries
    I don't think it will be Edge, he wants to leave wrestling in a few years, and WWE need to plan long-term. CM Punk, Miz, Barrett, Bryan, Morrison, Sheamus and McIntyre are the future main eventers. Those are the guys that the WWE need to be building the company around. Anyway, Cena is only 33 and Orton is only 30, both are going to be around for several years yet.
    Last edited by Tommy Thunder; 11-12-2010 at 09:32 AM.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I don't think it will be Edge, he wants to leave wrestling in a few years, and WWE need to plan long-term. CM Punk, Miz, Barrett, Bryan, Morrison, Sheamus and McIntyre are the future main eventers. Those are the guys that the WWE need to be building the company around.
    yes but the starting post said out for an extended amount of time not gone, so if orton and cena would be gone for like a year i do think edge would be a main guy for that period of time

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    edge already headlined the main event with cena if u guys remember
    and now he will again on smackdown against kane.
    so probably the miz, wade barret, sheamus and i would also like to see john morrison up there