Page 55 of 65 FirstFirst ... 5 455354555657 ... LastLast
    Silver

USA vs USA in women beach volleyball, I want gold but I will be happy with silver . Can't wait to watch it tonight!

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

The only thing that can stop that team USA(basket) is Chuck Norris

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    USA vs USA in women beach volleyball, I want gold but I will be happy with silver . Can't wait to watch it tonight!
    No China eh?

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    The only thing that can stop that team USA(basket) is Chuck Norris
    What pisses me of about that is. How come in the Football, teams are restricted to an U23 team with only two vets. Yet in the basketball the USA (the only country in the world that gives a shit about the sport) are allowed to take their all-star dream team? Bullshit!! Imagine how much better the Football tournament would of been with all the top players!
    Last edited by Tomsta666; 08-09-2012 at 06:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    What pisses me of about that is. How come in the Football, teams are restricted to an U23 team with only two vets. Yet in the basketball the USA (the only country in the world that gives a shit about the sport) are allowed to take their all-star dream team? Bullshit!! Imagine how much better the Football tournament would of been with all the top players!
    I agree with the Football part,but USA is not the only country that gives a shit about basket.In Europe Spain,Russia,Turkey,Greece,Lithuania,Slovakia,Isra el ans more they love basket.But the Americans are so dominate in that sport

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    I agree with the Football part,but USA is not the only country that gives a shit about basket.In Europe Spain,Russia,Turkey,Greece,Lithuania,Slovakia,Isra el ans more they love basket.But the Americans are so dominate in that sport
    Yeah and in those European countries you mention, which are a few of the top B-Ball teams? Real Madrid, Olympiacos, Panathaniakos Fenerbache, CSKA Moscow and Maccabi Tel Aviv. Those names sure sound familiar? Yeah, they name their Basketball teams after their football teams. So which sport takes precedent?
    Last edited by Tomsta666; 08-09-2012 at 07:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Yeah and in those European countries you mention, which are a few of the top B-Ball teams? Real Madrid, Olympiacos, Panathaniakos Fenerbache, CSKA Moscow and Maccabi Tel Aviv. Those names sure sound familiar? Yeah, they name their Basketball teams after their football teams. So which sport takes precedent?
    Off course mate,football is more popular but people in Europe enjoy basketball too

Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Team GB/Yorkshire gain another Gold thanks to Nicole Adams in Boxing!

Blog Entries
    Well done Ireland on your first Gold.

Best Korea need to pretty much double their medals to catch us