Page 4 of 65 FirstFirst ... 23456 14 54 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Mr Bean just made the whole show for me.
    Yup that was awesome

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Bringing in Mr Bean, well played

Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    Bringing in Mr Bean, well played
    Bringing the Queen but move

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    They are really proud for that and they should be

On topic great ceremony so far well done London.But i still think the best show was in Athens 2004 not because i am Greek but because its a really good thing watching the Olympic Games return home.The worst was in Beijing
    But it isn't typical British, of course they should be proud of it because every country should have it.

I'm pretty sure I watched the Athens 2004 and Beijing opening ceremony but I really can't remember them. But bringing the Olympics back to Greece is always a good thing

Bringing the Queen but move
    Mr Bean > the Queen

Blog Entries
    Aww

Charlie Chaplin only got a handful of seconds. As if! 1 of the greatest entertainers ever

But it isn't typical British, of course they should be proud of it because every country should have it.

I'm pretty sure I watched the Athens 2004 and Beijing opening ceremony but I really can't remember them. But bringing the Olympics back to Greece is always a good thing
    Yeah i know i loved the whole concept in that ceremony but in Beijing the Chinese focused only in their history and nothing for the Olympic games

Oh akbar....

Yeah i know i loved the whole concept in that ceremony but in Beijing the Chinese focused only in their history and nothing for the Olympic games
    But it's a tradition to show something from your history, This ceremony isn't focusing on the olympic games, at least not yet

Blog Entries
    Every song they played/playing clearly proves how todays shit music is inferior in every way.

But it's a tradition to show something from your history, This ceremony isn't focusing on the olympic games, at least not yet
    Yeah but watching that if i didn't know for what was about,i would say it was a Chinese circus

Oh akbar....