Page 2 of 65 FirstFirst 1234 12 52 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 645
  1. #11
    The Trinity Robareid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Buckingham, England
    Posts
    4,078
    Blog Entries
    1
    What tickets have my fellow Brits got? I've got Football (The Gabon vs. South Korea at Webley) and Greco-Roman at Excel
    "The Best of British" Rob Rage

     
    HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend
    Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Robareid View Post
    What tickets have my fellow Brits got? I've got Football (The Gabon vs. South Korea at Webley) and Greco-Roman at Excel
    Team GB warm-up game against Brazil at the Riverside The ticket is a double header with the women vs Sweden earlier on, but I'm not sure if I can be arsed with that yet.

  3. #13
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,740
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    'Make a thread if you want, I wouldn't really follow it'
    When did I say this chuckles??

  4. #14
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,740
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    When did I say this chuckles??
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    We talk most about footy on here, didn't think there would be much interest in talking about the rest of the games. Create an Olympic thread if you want, I personally follow all of it!
    Oh yeah! This is what I actually said!!


  5. #15
    Black Ninja! HolyJose2391's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,558
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    I am supporting Team USA all the way no matter what. Really excited to see just about everything. Some sports not mentioned yet; I love taekwondo since I have taken it for years, fencing is cool to watch, trampoline is the main part of gymnastics I like to watch, just about everything will be good lol.
    This right here....except for Soccer since Team USA didn't make it (well men's team) I'll root for Brazil then. Other than that. USA USA USA y'all are screwed Basketball
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time


    Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

  6. #16
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,587
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    This right here....except for Soccer since Team USA didn't make it (well men's team) I'll root for Brazil then. Other than that. USA USA USA y'all are screwed Basketball
    Whilst Team GBs Basketball squad isn't incredible. Luol could drag us, although we're not in your group.

    Although if your really think Greece and Spain are going to be cake walks. You're going to get a reality check, regardless of your best NBA players. Euroleague isn't a weak league.

  7. #17
    The Trinity Robareid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Buckingham, England
    Posts
    4,078
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Whilst Team GBs Basketball squad isn't incredible. Luol could drag us, although we're not in your group.

    Although if your really think Greece and Spain are going to be cake walks. You're going to get a reality check, regardless of your best NBA players. Euroleague isn't a weak league.
    I've never really watched much basketball. Im thinking of recording the whole competition for later watching though, so I may get into it. Apart from USA, which are the major teams
    "The Best of British" Rob Rage

     
    HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend
    Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Robareid View Post
    I've never really watched much basketball. Im thinking of recording the whole competition for later watching though, so I may get into it. Apart from USA, which are the major teams
    The Plymouth Raiders are based 5 minutes away from my dads house, so I've seen a few matches. None internationally though.

    I enjoy the atmosphere there (and the cheerleaders - don't forget the cheerleaders), it's different watching it on TV

  9. #19
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,740
    The only thing that worries me about Team GB this year, is so much time spent pissing about with adverts and promotions!

  10. #20
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,332
    Although I didn't like all of those clips, the ceremony itself was excellent. Well done GB

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.