Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DUBS View Post
    I always wondered how wrestlers could take a Busaiku Knee Kick to the face. That move looks like it hurts like hell.
    All those Japanese strikes, I mean they work stiff out there, so they're really catching those..

MARVEL > EVERYTHING

Blog Entries
    John Cena's top rope Fame Asser, I have only see it mess up once, and that was The Rock's fault.

wow......thats all balance great athletes

Poor Tamina doesn't appear to have knee pads and she looks like she lands hard on her knees every time she does the frog splash. Not to mention she's naturally a taller, heavier person and doesn't get that much air. Her body looks like it drives the impact to her knees. I cannot imagine her doing that move for long. I fear the damage it could do.
    Why Tebow when you can Beltre instead?

Ive always wondered how Sid jumps off of the middle rope.

Can't find the YouTube video to post but watch "Teddy Harts top 10 Finishers". His LungBlower (Project Chiampa for the ROH crowd) is a move that has always baffeled me when it comes to taking it. That and Hart vs. Evans when he does the flip over sit out powebomb looks like your neck should snap like a twig. Brutal.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FunkyCris View Post
    I've always wondered but never really found out how they pad the impact of a backstabber (not the weak way that James Storm used to do it, where he'd split his legs before he hit the mat, but the 'stiffer' looking way that Carlito did it)
    I think the backstabber is done to the meatiest part of the back, like how chairshots are done. That way it doesn't hurt as much as it would have if it were done to the lower back.

chuck taylors omega driver looks brutal,i wouldnt want to take that bump at all,,hell most of the moves the indy guys do look sick,i guess thats why guys have toalter their movesets when they get to wwe

Quote Originally Posted by bigrence202 View Post
    chuck taylors omega driver looks brutal,i wouldnt want to take that bump at all,,hell most of the moves the indy guys do look sick,i guess thats why guys have toalter their movesets when they get to wwe

And by alter you mean completely stop using movesets because movesets are for wrestlers... And WWE is for Sport Entertaining SuperStars.

Thread Ressurected!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone