Teddy Long
    Vicki Guerrero
    Michael Cole
    Jim Ross
    Jerry "The King" Lawler
    William Regal
    Mick Foley
    Stone Cold Steve Austin
    Eric Bischoff (doesn't even appear remotely possible at this point)
    Ric Flair

Edge being GM would be crazy, kind of like when HBK was made into commissioner
    Now after I got word that Armando Alejandro Estrada is returning, he is another former GM who makes a good candidate
    John Laurinitis

Or maybe...JOHN CENA. (I dislike his character and his Hulkamania or "Super Cena" status, but he's top dawg, still...somehow.)
    Consider this (and for the same reasons as Edge, kind of): He has been working injured for a LONG time. The WWE will want to keep his face on their programming, so they could make him GM and get promos from him, without any wrestling.
    I believe that may be why they did that with Austin.

BUT WHAT IF (Most unlikely)...:
    BROCK LESNAR!!!!! I don't know how on Earth this would work, but that would probably be one of the largest swerves in recent years

UNLESS....
    DIXIE CARTER!!!!
    TNA gets sold, Dixie pulls a Bischoff...and joins WWE television as GM
    or it could be Jarrett or Kurt Angle...lol don't know how those would pan out, except that Double J was sort of a commissioner on TNA and Angle, who has been hurt for awhile, and is only getting much older at this stage, has been in the GM role.

That's everyone I can think of that makes sense and remains somewhat relevant.
    Slick Nelson, World's Greatest Con Man at your service.

​

Somehow I see Heyman/Lesnar having a stipulation in the SS match that if Brock wins they run the show. I've been thinking about this after what Heyman said the other week about there not being anything for HHH in "their WWE".

So I think that whoever gets made GM before then will soon be out of a job, so give it to Vinnie Mac for that period of time.

Just my opinion!!

Thanks For The Memories

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jelle1809 View Post
    No way, might be the best possible place for him to draw massive heat from the crowd.
    That crossed my mind. But I imagine that the WWE is going to put over mainly faces on the 1000th episode of Raw, so they might have a face GM to make the crowd happy, and have them replaced later on.

Blog Entries
    To be honest...I would be glad to see Bischoff come back as GM for Raw. I thought during his run as GM he was really good on screen

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    To be honest...I would be glad to see Bischoff come back as GM for Raw. I thought during his run as GM he was really good on screen
    He was good. As long as he doesn't throw his weight around like he does in TNA, he would be a heat magnet. But hes still in TNA, and I'm happy hes off screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Yes2J View Post
    UNLESS....
    DIXIE CARTER!!!!
    TNA gets sold, Dixie pulls a Bischoff...and joins WWE television as GM
    or it could be Jarrett or Kurt Angle...lol don't know how those would pan out, except that Double J was sort of a commissioner on TNA and Angle, who has been hurt for awhile, and is only getting much older at this stage, has been in the GM role.
    seriously the way TNA Is going it would make alot of sense . since sting got injured but a bunch of annoymos guys they could spin that as a wwe tna merge (although 99% unlikely) it would be kinda cool.

i would love to see edge be the gm or even mike cole. cause im seriously getting tired of him on the table

imagine if rock came back on as GM

my picks here
    1) tna merge (1% chance)
    2)edge
    3)austin
    4)rock
    5) anyone else
    Best Gimmick on NXT