Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

The Moment That Would Change The Wrestling World If Happened

I just heard this.

John Cena's Career would change if he broke the streak.

If this were to happen......
    1.Would u tune into raw the night after?
    2.Would you cheer him or boo him?
    3.Do you think he will get more boo's then cheers after breaking the streak?
    4.Do you see it being possible for WWE to book it to where Cena wins to recover from his loss to The Rock at WM28?
    5.Would you be intrested in watching the match not knowing who will win?
    6.Do you think he deserves it? (he does so much for the company)

Myself, I would watch raw cause im not the guy to say "if this happened, I would never watch wrestling again". Im a fan and ill watch it. I boo him now and will contiue to boo him until he changes because he is so old, change it up cena. I respect what he does but he is boring in the ring. I think he will get more boo's and I think he would be someone that would need security around him because of so much hate. I see it being possible thinking about some of the elements (cena lost to rock, him beating taker will make that loss mean nothing) (he does so much for the company). I would be intrested in watching the match because of the crowd, and two of the biggest stars in wrestling today. I think he deserves it, do i want to see it? No, I dont because the streak is legendary and if cena beats the streak, I can only see a heel turn come out of it.

what do you think? answer the questions and say what you want to say about it.

Blog Entries
    1. Yes, absolutely.
    2. Neither, but IF the streak ever ends, I would be pissed if Cena was the winner.
    3. It'll be similar, but the ones booing him now will become louder.
    4. It's possible of course. But I don't think the WWE would book it.
    5. YES!
    6. NO! Cena is already a big star, why tarnish The Undertaker's streak? The Undertaker should remain undefeated, OR allow a younger, future star to help build a legacy.

lol at the fact they are doing a wrestling podcast and not really knowing any history of the two previously! Undertaker/Cena has happened before and been on pay per view not to mention takers debut was in 1990!

I cant see this happening purely because Cena really needs a win over taker at this point in both their careers and if he did I honestly think it would be the final nail in the coffin for the majority of older fans not to mention the idea of a riot at wrestlemania

If Cena was to turn heel then I would back the idea more but that turn never seems likely to never happen and I honestly would rather see HHH/taker AGAIN then ever seeing babyface Cena going over the deadman at Wrestlemania

I would like to see (even if it is the most unlikely scenario) The Rock Vs The Undertaker, I believe there would be a fair Split in the audience,the Buyrate would be huge and If Dwayne won I cant see the Crowd rioting

Blog Entries
    Taker Streak is never going to end, Lensar is the most viable opponent for the Deadman right now, Brock loses and dissappears and Takers goes 21-0, I imagine they'll want a Cena vs Rock II with Cena winning this time

Blog Entries
    If Cena defeats Takers streak then all hell would brake loose, in terms of anger of fans etc...

Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    If Cena defeats Takers streak then all hell would brake loose, in terms of anger of fans etc...
    Hell freezes, economy colapses, anarchy in the streets, Liverpool wins the PL...

Quote Originally Posted by justinjackson1983 View Post
    I would like to see (even if it is the most unlikely scenario) The Rock Vs The Undertaker, I believe there would be a fair Split in the audience,the Buyrate would be huge and If Dwayne won I cant see the Crowd rioting
    Unlikely scenario IMO, but if it ever did and the Rock won, he would, hands down, go down and THE GREATEST, and most accomplished professional wrestler/superstar of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead View Post
    Hell freezes, economy colapses, anarchy in the streets, Liverpool wins the PL...

Sorry, the last one would not happen.

Blog Entries
    I wake up in a cold sweat at night worrying about such a situation....

Cena vs Taker will probably happen at Mania, but he should not win simply because he doesn't need to. Sooner or later he will break Flair's 16 world title record, not to mention the fact he has held more WWE titles than anyone ever, so he does not need to end the streak.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead View Post
    Sun rises in the west, the moon come at day, UTD becomes better than City...damn the world would come to an end.

Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup