Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

5 reasons the WWE has lost a loyal fan

I have been a fan of the wwe since 95 i've put up with all the characters and gimmicks over the years and seen all the bullcrap they have put out no longer can i watch the pg crap they got going on let me get in depth of what i mean
    5:messing up on ever good thing they have going
    ex. The Nexus the wwe really screwed this up and it could've been big if they would've gave it a little more effort
    4:lack of divas
    ex. remember the days of lita and trish they even main evented raw one time that's how big the divas division was back then
    3:stupid storylines
    ex.well you all know how many storylines there have been over the years that made you want to quit watching
    2:Sheamus going over Ziggler
    ex. Why would they kill ziggler's character by having him job to Sheamus? are you kidding dolph should be world champ and sheamus should be jobbing he's the 2nd most character in the e and this brings me to my biggest part to why i'm not watching anymore
    1:John "Super" Cena
    ex. This guy sucks sure he might be the face of the wwe and do a lot of charity events and i respect him for that but the guy has too be the worst ass kisser in the whole history getting cheap pops by kissing up the city,corny jokes,stupid storylines,and being a 12x world champ which is ridiculous
    go easy on me folks its my first blog also add me on psn wwegamer247

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    I am going easy with you. Since this is your first time i am glad this isnt on the blog section. Well if you havent been around this site for about 2 months then you havent seen this kind of topics or blogs. This isnt the first time we wrestling fans read this, this isnt the first time somebody gives their opinion about whats bad with the WWE, this isnt the first time a guy complain about the PG Era. Maybe the only thing i havent red is nr 2: Sheamus going over Ziggler. So i am not going to give my opinion about what you wrote because i feel that if we still talk about this the more we are going to see this kind of topic or blogs. Did i go easy with you? If i did then be prepared for guys who really can go hard with you about this.

Quote Originally Posted by wwegamer247 View Post
    I have been a fan of the wwe since 95 i've put up with all the characters and gimmicks over the years and seen all the bullcrap they have put out no longer can i watch the pg crap they got going on let me get in depth of what i mean
    ex. The Nexus the wwe really screwed this up and it could've been big if they would've gave it a little more effort
    ex. remember the days of lita and trish they even main evented raw one time that's how big the divas division was back then
    ex.well you all know how many storylines there have been over the years that made you want to quit watching
    ex. Why would they kill ziggler's character by having him job to Sheamus? are you kidding dolph should be world champ and sheamus should be jobbing he's the 2nd most character in the e and this brings me to my biggest part to why i'm not watching anymore
    ex. This guy sucks sure he might be the face of the wwe and do a lot of charity events and i respect him for that but the guy has too be the worst ass kisser in the whole history getting cheap pops by kissing up the city,corny jokes,stupid storylines,and being a 12x world champ which is ridiculous
    First off...welcome.

Now for your post. You say you have put up with all the characters and gimmicks over the years. This sounds like you aren't a fan of characters and gimmicks. Fella they are what makes pro wrestling (WWF/WWE style) what it is. It's entertainment. If you want purely technically wrestling then you may as well stop watching The E and switch to a more wrestling only promotion. Or tune into the Olympics this year.

5: Nexus wasn't screwed up IMHO. It really didn't have the right dynamics to have gone on for too much long than it did. However it was cut a little bit short and the option for have new Nexus vs old Nexus was wasted. A couple of months of Wade's ON vs Punk's NN could have been entertaining.

4: There's not a lack of Divas. There aren't less then there use to be. They are just overlooked, ignored or badly booked by creative.

3: Stupid storylines have been around since at least the 80's. Whilst many worship the mighty Attutide Era, that contained many of the worst. Now if you'd have said weak storylines.....

2: Sheamus didn't go over Ziggler. Sheamus has always been on a quicker, higher path than Dolph. Dolph will get there in the end. Honestly I'm happy with both of them being in the main event picture over the next few years. But Dolph still seems a little unready for either of the 2 big belts. I can see him winning one, but he just hasn't been booked right to look like he could convincingly retain it. Then we'd have people moaning if he lost it at the next PPV.

1: You and many others needs to just accept Cena's position in the company and get over it. The WWE has always had it's super heros and Cena is just the current one. If you want a company to tour the world and put on hundreds of live shows every year and have the global exposure The E has then you have to just suck up the fact that they need kiddie friendly cash cows. Cause without the kids market you have a low budget promotion. I'll just point out how un-kid friendly IMPACT is. Oh and look. They are poorer than a poor guy begging in poor town.
    Last edited by URATOOL; 06-29-2012 at 08:49 PM.

heres a suggestion watch tna and see how you like it. It is actually better than wwe these days. wwe = just show, tna = actual wrestling. btw this is forums, the blogs is a different section.

Blog Entries
    Not a good way to start bro

5: People got excited because it was unexpected and somehow fresh but as everything it lost steam as time passed by, look the bright side, Bryan is a former World Champion, Wade had some shots too and Darren Young is shinning in the tag team division, not mention Gabriel and Slater are former tag team titles

4: It may not be as big as before but they still have two amazing wrestlers in Kharma and Beth, a pretty good champion Layla and the crazy chick storyline with AJ who is doing a marvelous job right, could be a better booking but the true is not everyone cares about the divas

3: Stupid storylines???, that's basically the essence of wrestling

2: So Ziggler lost a match and he will never be champion??, be patient, he will get there but right now is not the moment

1: Cena will stay on top and is something everyone needs to accept, just don't watch his segments

I understand your frustration, but you say you been watching since 95, if this is true You have seen many Highs and Lows in the wwe -why give up now.

From what you said your a ziggler fan so are you telling me our gonna stop watching during his biggest push to date partly because he lost a match (which btw made him look a million dollars) his time is coming my friend,The nexus was a screw up but there have been some really good things since then

believe it or not the wwe have made attempts to listen (despite what people say) Daniel Bryan and CM punk for example the IWC'S pet projects have not been in a pay per view this year that hasnt involved a major championship this alone is progress when you consider what Vinny Mac wants from main eventers.

Problem is the WWE has not got a main guy other than John Cena -none of the others (quite rightfully) are trusted to carry the company in any shape or form just yet. Cena is still raking in fans and merchandise but trust me the rate the new guys are coming up this wont be forever and there will be a new torch bearer sooner rather than later,

You have been a fan a long time, dont focus on the negatives and look for positives.. stick by it man, it be a shame to give up on something that you clearly are passionate enough to even write about. :-)

So let me get this straight you want:

5. More nexus
    4. More divas
    3. Less storylines
    2. Ziggler with the strap
    1. No cena

With the exception of the nexus...

Wasnt your wish list the format of smackdown like 2 years ago?

Remember the whole edge vs Ziggler with Vickie thing, that was the only storyline, cena was only on raw because of the brand split, and divas were used as a filler on tv.

Sounds like what you need is a time machine to 2010 smackdown.
    "The champ is here" - John Cena

Oh. Another one of THESE threads. PG Era won't be ending anytime soon. Cena won't be going anywhere anytime soon. Sheamus should definitely NOT be jobbing. Well, if you started watching in 95 then you lived through the Attitude Era which had the worst storylines of all time. These nowadays are awesome compared to that garbage. "Remember the days of Trish and Lita..." You mean 2005? Yeah I remember. I'm sure everyone else does. I highly doubt any of us here are less than 7 years old. There are arguably MORE Divas that can wrestle now than there was in 2005.

What other good things the WWE has messed up other than Nexus? The only thing I can think of is having Punk come back too soon after MITB.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Gonna sound like a cop out fella, but you're not forced to watch it. Don't like it, don't watch, simples (agree 100% on Cena, I just fast forward through his bits)

And is it really that bad? CM Punk and Daniel Bryan feuding for the WWE title....two WRESTLERS!
    Last edited by Kenny Kaos; 06-30-2012 at 07:39 AM.
    "INCE...INCE WILL TEAR YOU APART...AGAIN!"

Blog Entries
    Getting real women wrestlers didn't do it for me, I feel the same way about the current Divas as I did with Trish/Lita era - Don't really care about neither.