View Poll Results: Who is the original diva?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sable

11 52.38%
  • Sunny

10 47.62%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Sunny !

obviously

Miss Elizabeth is the true first Diva.

Blog Entries
    Sunny... but long before her they was Miss Elizabeth and Sherri Martel.....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!
    Alundra Blayze/Madusa

"I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Sunny... but long before her they was Miss Elizabeth and Sherri Martel.....
    Okay I knew someone was going to bring up Liz.

Feel free to lynch me for my opinion, but Liz to me was never considered a diva. She "kind of" was when she got some attitude in WCW by copying the WWE divas in a edgey-er era. By that time though, she was past her prime and the attitude really didn't fit her.

But to me a diva was sexy, had their own opinions and stood up for themselves.

Liz played a victim of mental and verbal abuse and had no self esteem. She served The Macho Man. She acted as she was afraid of her own shadow. That's not diva like to me.

Don't get me wrong, she played her unique legendary role great and deserves her respect for her contributions to the industry. She deserves to be in the HOF and had a lot to do with Savages career being as epic as it was.

As for Sherri, maybe. She was just way to vicious and scary for me to regard her as a diva. But I wouldn't have a problem considering Sherri a diva either.

You guys can go a head a Nexus jump me now. LOL
    Last edited by Playboy Stevie V; 06-29-2012 at 02:30 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy Stevie V View Post
    Okay I knew someone was going to bring up Liz.

Feel free to lynch me for my opinion, but Liz to me was never considered a diva. She was when she got some attitude in WCW by copying the WWE divas in a edge-er era.

But to me a diva was sexy, had their own opinions and stood up for themselves.

Liz played a victim of mental and verbal abuse and had no self esteem. She served The Macho Man. She acted as she was afraid of her own shadow. That's not diva like to me.

Don't get me wrong, she played her unique legendary role great and deserves her respect for her contributions to the industry. She deserves to be in the HOF and had a lot to do with Savages career being as epic as it was.

As for Sherri, maybe. She was just way to vicious and scary for me to regard her as a diva. But I wouldn't have a problem considering Sherri a diva either.

You guys can go a head a Nexus jump me now. LOL
    Sure thing but before we begin, you wouldn't happen to be wearing a tie by any chance, would you?

If so, I'd take it off.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Sure thing but before we begin, you wouldn't happen to be wearing a tie by any chance, would you?

If so, I'd take it off.
    Thanks for the heads up. *taking off tie and running* LOL I should prob take off my leopard print thong too.
    Last edited by Playboy Stevie V; 06-29-2012 at 01:02 AM.

I say Sable was the original Diva cause unlike Sunny Sable did it all. Sunny only managed while Sable had her own accomplishments and she came up with the term Diva before WWE started using it. Here's the proof http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xMOjhs_Qss.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    I say Sable was the original Diva cause unlike Sunny Sable did it all. Sunny only managed while Sable had her own accomplishments and she came up with the term Diva before WWE started using it. Here's the proof http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xMOjhs_Qss.
    ah man I remember that night well,

So many candidates to choose from,

I will say sable based on her moments in which where legendary... the handprints on her boobs, the sablebomb to mero, the announcement that she is a diva,first woman to be on the poster promoting a payper view In the Attitude Era (king of the ring 1998)

Sunny is a close second as she was the most downloaded woman on the internet and also her many segments, older fans will remember her getting slopped ....or her talk segment on Raw is War.

They where women who couldnt be contained,they actually made money for the company and started in many ways the whole diva aspect

Blog Entries
    Sherri Martel

But out of those 2, Sable because as others have mentioned she was "strong, sexy and smart" (thats the diva motto right?).