View Poll Results: Who is the original diva?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sable

11 52.38%
  • Sunny

10 47.62%

Hybrid View

Who is the original diva?

Sable
    Sunny

I gotta say Sable because she actually wrestled while Sunny just managed. Even though Sunny was hot....she never did compete in a WWE ring that I can remember.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
    I gotta say Sable because she actually wrestled while Sunny just managed. Even though Sunny was hot....she never did compete in a WWE ring that I can remember.
    Pretty much this
    all Sunny was was eye-candy. Sable was the original Diva, and more than that, Sable is the one that came up with the term Diva.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Plus, Sable doesn't use gay slurs on her Twitter page!

Sunny hands down....

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

I'd say Sunny was first. Then came Sable and Marlena (Terri Runnels). Remember Sable managed for along time before she wrestled. Sunny started the diva thing in the wwe.

Missy Hyatt was the original in wrestling, in general, followed by Woman (Nancy Benoit) then Terry Runnels again as Alexandra York.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy Stevie V View Post
    I'd say Sunny was first. Then came Sable and Marlena (Terri Runnels). Remember Sable managed for along time before she wrestled. Sunny started the diva thing in the wwe.

Missy Hyatt was the original in wrestling, in general, followed by Woman (Nancy Benoit) then Terry Runnels again as Alexandra York.
    Yes Sable did manage for a while before wrestling, however Sunny never actually wrestled.

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Yes Sable did manage for a while before wrestling, however Sunny never actually wrestled.
    Does that REALLY matter to be considered a diva? If so somebody needs to tell the WWE that since the original diva is the only one with a HOF ring.

Facts.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy Stevie V View Post
    Does that REALLY matter to be considered a diva? If so somebody needs to tell the WWE that since the original diva is the only one with a HOF ring.

Facts.
    You brought it up man
    and yeah, I would say that the WWE made a mistake there, Sable should have been inducted first.

Really, I'd go with the one that came up with the term, because trying to do it by who was first means that neither woman qualifies.