Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Let's Have Some Fun

Ok, I'm watching old WWF videos on youtube and I start feeling nostalgic. Soooooo, let's play a game.

1. Who is a wrestler you used to love but now cannot stand?

2. Who is a wrestler you used to hate but grew to love?

3. Who is a wrestler that's not active in the WWE anymore (or affiliated with another company) that you'd love to see return? Who cares about age, just give your best answer.

4. Who left that you'd be happy to never see them return?

5. Finally, who would you future endeavor right now?

I'll go first:

1. Hardy Boys. I loved them as a tag team but hated them as singles. Matt was decent but Jeff was awful and they got even worse as they got fat.

2. Dolph Ziggler or Cody Rhodes, I'm not sure which I liked less when they first started.

3. Just like I'm the only Craig T. Nelson fan in the world I think I'm the only Dean Malenko fan. I miss Dean.

4. Never cared for Batista and I'm glad he's gone.

5. Zack Ryder probably tops the chart for me right now. Heath Slater might give him a run for his money.
    Why Tebow when you can Beltre instead?

I saw the title, took my pants off, and I was not suspecting this.

However....

1) RVD. Loved him in the WWE (didn't watch ECW) and even first when he came to TNA. Nowadays I feel like he is half of what he used to be in the ring and it overstaying his welcome.

2) (I know this is a WWE thread but) Robbie E. I used to turn TNA off when he entered the ring but those stupid sweater with Robbie T and his list won me over.

3) Steve Blackman. I used to fuckin' love that guy.

4) Heidenreich. I'm all for seeing Cole get abused but raped is much. What a bust.

5) Sin Cara. Waste of hype, money, and a mask. Will never be the next ReyRey or even a quarter of his replacement. Terrible move by the E
    Last edited by YOUcanCALLmeCRACK; 07-22-2012 at 11:21 PM.

Blog Entries

shawn michaels

cm punk

3. Who is a wrestler that's not active in the WWE anymore (or affiliated with another company) that you'd love to see return? Who cares about age, just give your best answer.

the hitman hart

ric flair

I really wouldn't fire anyone but to answer

Cesarro
    super saturday mornings man wake watch
    wrestling which is infinitely entertaining even
    though there aren't any head hits but better
    than the shitty shows on otherwise called
    cartoons crap it is but believe wrestling wins
    real ratings because brother everyone everywhere
    loves loving
    WWE

Secret Weapon

Quote Originally Posted by JBL
    "This is what happens when you cross Free Willy with LaToya Jackson."
    "This is what happens if the Yeti were to mate with Britney Spears."
    "He got the Sea-Monster!"

1. Kane
    I'm so sick of wwe deciding to turn him babyface when is suppose to be a monster heel, look back at some of his 2003 stuff and that shows the kind of monster kane should be

2. Ryback
    I thought I would grow tired of the constant matches but I actually look forward to seeing what new moves he would bring to the table and I love the fisherman suplex with two wresters on his shoulder.

3. Bob Backlund
    I love his crazy heel gimmick..don't judge

4. The Boogeyman
    The most pointless wrestler to ever grace my television set.

5. Jerry Lawler
    He has been a very lackluster commentator, and feels like he just doesn't love the business anymore, plus he was better as a heel.
    Last edited by AWrestlingGod; 07-23-2012 at 12:26 AM.

Blog Entries
    1. RVD. He used to be exciting in the ring. Now, He's just plain boring.

2. HHH. When he first came on the scene in the WWE back in 95, I thought he sucked. Now, he's a living legend.

3. John Morrison. I lfet as though he should have won the WHC

4. Kenny Dykstra.

5. Ezekiel Jackson. That man is boring to watch and all he does is scoop slam. He's just an overall terrible wrestler. He makes David Otunga look like a ring master in comparison. He should have never held any belt in the WWE. Heath Slater is a way better wrestler than him, Even the jobbers being fed to Ryback are better than Zeke.
    No introduction needed

I"m gonna say it:

1. John Cena. I just know that he's going to win to I hate seeing him now. I'm not going to say that he takes away time from others and that he's run his course, just that you know he's always gonna win. You never knew with HBK because he was pretty balanced. HBK actually lost more than he won.

2. Cody Rhodes. I thought he was going to be nothing when he was with Hardcore Holly. But that turn did wonders for his career.

3. Do short appearances count? If not then I would say Saturn w/ or w/o Moppy. He was great in the ring and the Rings of Saturn finisher was painful and awesome

4. I'm with BadAndy on Batista. He was overrated.

5. I would have JTG F'ed. He's nothing without Shad.

1. Who is a wrestler you used to love but now cannot stand? - Hulk Hogan

2. Who is a wrestler you used to hate but grew to love?- Mr Wonderful Paul Orndorff

3. Who is a wrestler that's not active in the WWE anymore (oraffiliatedwith another company) that you'd love to see return? Who cares about age, just give your best answer.- Goldberg

4. Who left that you'd be happy to never see them return?- Giant Gonzalez

5. Finally, who would you future endeavor right now?- Great Khali

Banned
    Blog Entries

I really used to like AJ Styles. But I seriously think he needs a different... thing. He's been stale for years and its tiresome.

Surprisingly enough, when I was younger, I hated Raven. As I got older though, I understood him more and more and granted he doesn't really do too much of anything anymore, he was still awesome to me.

I want to see Stone Cold or Piper come back. They were always xtremely entertaining to me. Punk and Jericho are already active so, if I had them, I'd be set.

Truthfully? The Rock. IMO he's overhyped and not that good. He's egotistical and everything in between. He dicked over the company and then smiles about it. I have no respect for him. Never see his movies in theaters or anything. I'd be happy if he just stayed away.

There's so many truthfully. Jackson, Slater, Tatsu, Hornswoggle, Treebeard, half the Divas, Santino, Swagger... the list goes on.

1. Daniel Bryan, I know its an unpopular answer, I still enjoy his in ring work but everytime he picks up a mic or starts screaming yes I hit mute

2. Santino Marella. I'm still not a big fan of his but I can enjoy his work now more then when he was trying to be a serious heel

3. Raven. One of my all time favorites and he was so screwed over in WWE that it drove me insane.

4. Ric Flair, I never wanted to see him in a ring ever again.

5. Jack Swagger, they've got nothing for him and I think he's to talented to be just another jobber
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

1. Randy Orton
    I saw a future in him, just not a stale one

2.The Miz
    When he first showed up my reaction was "ugh". He made no huge impression (mainly because Hoo-Ra is a terrible catchphrase), but mainly in 2010 he really grew on me

3. Rhyno/Chris Masters

4. Can't think of any for some reason

5. Santino
    Boy do I hate him