Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 33 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    I have the boys coming over for poker. I just can't decide between Rosé or sugar free cruisers.....
    Oh 'Toolie, go with the Breezers with your mates while you watch the replay of the GAL Mardi Gras!

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Oh 'Toolie, go with the Breezers with your mates while you watch the replay of the GAL Mardi Gras!
    Nah fuck breezers. Get the WKD's out. Those are what you want.

OT: The only way HBK is turning on someone is if it results in another HBK v Undertaker match. HBK has too much respect for Taker to go against the retirement match with him unless it is with Taker. IMO

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

I always thought it was a double bluff. HBK may play it as though he's calling it straight or perhaps even slightly in Taker's favour, but then he will turn on Taker (perhaps a SCM or stalling on a count). Then you know of HBK's intentions and that it's almost impossible for Taker to win - but he will, obviously. It makes Taker winning seem even greater and gives you that moment where you think perhaps he can't win this, where if HBK is screwing HHH, Taker winning is easy and there's no tension because the odds are in his favour. HBK has to be biased toward HHH to make Taker's win seem great and unexpected. He beats both of them against everything.
    My Best Prediction Contest Results

Hell in a Cell 2011 - 1st
    Wrestlemania 28 - 5th
    Survivor Series 2011 - 7th

#1 I personally think HBK will TRY and screw the undertaker, the undertaker will somehow turn it around and have Triple H in a state where he just can't get back up, forcing HBK to count the 3. If done right they can make it look like Undertaker overcame the odds of a biased referee AND still won. It would solidify they idea they've been going with that the streak is just unbreakable and almost "mythical". To beat HHH with HBK 'aiding' him as a ref would definitely be a good end to his career.
    #2 Either that or Foley will somehow get involved as a referee to balance it out; which would be very stupid indeed. Hell, could even see a Vince cameo at some point (possibly during scenario 2)
    In essence, i don't mind a biased ref if it actually ends in a clean win for taker.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

"Can't have controversy in an Undertaker win"

Look up Undertaker vs Giant Gonzalez buddy.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

I want to see:

Kane & Undertaker Vs Imposter Kane & Imposter Undertaker (TAG TEAM MATCH)

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    Undertaker streak is not going to end this year even if Wwe wants it to end. This year's Wrestlemania is headlined by Cena and The Rock, and Wwe is not going to take the risk of two major events happening at Wrestlemania this following year. Wwe is filled with surprises so anything can happen.

This might be a little controversial, but is it just me or was anyone else disappointed that HBK was going to be the ref? I really wanted a Triple H vs Undertaker HITC match straight up with no interference or any other outside/inside influences. I wanted a straight up legend vs legend, brutal match. I didn't want HBK to be a factor whatsoever, except for maybe promos, like he has been doing, but not in the actual match.

Don't get me wrong, I love HBK, he WAS Mr. WM, he had two of the best straight up matches with the Undertaker I've ever seen and he's all around the best in ring preformer of all time.

It makes me feel like he's stealing the spotlight from Triple H. Triple H was not a factor in HBK's matches vs the Undertaker at either WM. He comes off looking selfish (Hulk Hoganish).

I just don't like that HBK took any focus off Triple H and the Undertaker and placed it on him. Too me it slightly ruined the match I wanted to see, after it was initially announced.

I don't have a prediction of what I think HBK will do during this match. I just wish he wasn't a factor in it.

It will STILL be a great match though.

Just my opinion.

I don't think HBK is going to decide the outcome of the match, he will however get physically involved somehow. I see him giving the sweet chin music to both guys at some point in the match. But when it's all set and done, the streak will remain intact at 20-0.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy Stevie V View Post
    This might be a little controversial, but is it just me or was anyone else disappointed that HBK was going to be the ref? I really wanted a Triple H vs Undertaker HITC match straight up with no interference or any other outside/inside influences. I wanted a straight up legend vs legend, brutal match. I didn't want HBK to be a factor whatsoever, except for maybe promos, like he has been doing, but not in the actual match.

Don't get me wrong, I love HBK, he WAS Mr. WM, he had two of the best straight up matches with the Undertaker I've ever seen and he's all around the best in ring preformer of all time.

It makes me feel like he's stealing the spotlight from Triple H. Triple H was not a factor in HBK's matches vs the Undertaker at either WM. He comes off looking selfish (Hulk Hoganish).

I just don't like that HBK took any focus off Triple H and the Undertaker and placed it on him. Too me it slightly ruined the match I wanted to see, after it was initially announced.

I don't have a prediction of what I think HBK will do during this match. I just wish he wasn't a factor in it.

It will STILL be a great match though.

Just my opinion.
    I for one wasn't disappointed. I am a huge HBK fan. As for your comment out him stealing the spotlight from HHH, if anything(and keep in mind this is pure speculation), he was probably asked to be involved, and didn't just interject himself