Page 1 of 34 123 11 ... LastLast
    Normal Member

The Undertaker's WM Streak

Should he just thrash his last opponent leading to a dq?
    I HATE Randy Orton! He gave my grandma a wedgie! She was butthurt for 2 weeks before she succumbed to her injuries! She went to the grave in an ass cast!
    F-U my twin found that hilarious.

I don't think they will ever end Taker's streak now. I love The Undertaker but his WrestleMania streak isn't that exciting anymore. It reached its peak this year and will never surpass it in my opinion. If guys like top Shawn Michaels and Triple H couldn't break it, then is there anyone of a bigger main-event standard who can? I like where you're coming from in saying that nobody could beat Taker at Mania unless his temper ran wild and he got DQ'd... very smart, but I don't see it happening. Vince won't end it now and I doubt Taker would run with the idea. All being well, he will probaly make 20-0 before retiring. What do you think?

i hope he gets to 20-0 else 19-0 would be in order. i do hope jericho still gets to face him though

I have a question: Why would he end his own streak?

#REAL!

Normal Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    I have a question: Why would he end his own streak?
    it will never be duplicated and besides what the hell is the point? prestige? being on vinces good side for most of 20 years is prestigious. *OOOOH he never lost at wrestlemania*...but he lost everywhere else. when we wanted that huge undertaker win he has let us down before. to hell with a streak in a sport where results are pre determined. His body is ravaged from dedication to this pre determined sport and i respect that a million times more than a streak. not to mention him ending his own streak would perhaps be the biggest swerve ever...right?
    I HATE Randy Orton! He gave my grandma a wedgie! She was butthurt for 2 weeks before she succumbed to her injuries! She went to the grave in an ass cast!

Normal Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mountie View Post
    I don't think they will ever end Taker's streak now. I love The Undertaker but his WrestleMania streak isn't that exciting anymore. It reached its peak this year and will never surpass it in my opinion. If guys like top Shawn Michaels and Triple H couldn't break it, then is there anyone of a bigger main-event standard who can? I like where you're coming from in saying that nobody could beat Taker at Mania unless his temper ran wild and he got DQ'd... very smart, but I don't see it happening. Vince won't end it now and I doubt Taker would run with the idea. All being well, he will probaly make 20-0 before retiring. What do you think?
    i think ur right i doubt would lose but with that scenario he still would have never been pinned. hell he even got one of his wins by dq.

Quote Originally Posted by FaceOfSpades View Post
    Should he just thrash his last opponent leading to a dq?
    Its an interesting idea, and I could see it working if he had a few good solid years left in him to build up a major storyline. But with teh shape he's in and the fact that he works a very light reduced schedule I don't see this happening in any way that would make sense
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

Blog Entries
    Please allow me to give my infinite wisdomm on this matter.

I don't believe that Taker's streak will end. In my oopinion is that Taker will retire after he's 20-0. Either that or he will go over and let a bright young talent beat him when he's going for his 20th, and then retire at 19-1. But it's more likley to me that it will be 20-0, and then retirement for the dead man.

REAL infinite wisdom.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    question!

does the undertaker has a son? if so there wouldnt be anyone else who could carry out his legacy rather than a son of him.

Quote Originally Posted by SaberToothTigerz View Post
    question!

does the undertaker has a son? if so there wouldnt be anyone else who could carry out his legacy rather than a son of him.
    He has small boys and girls. I don't think he has a kid with Michelle...YET!

#REAL!