Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 63
  1. #41
    On behalf of EWA, no thanks. We have a perfectly good designer in eyehatecena - and I (maybe others also) don't care for the way you have argued to get your point across.

    Good day sir
    ‚Äč

  2. #42
    Black Ninja! Krysys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NeoGotham City
    Posts
    6,795
    On behalf of TWE, I'm gonna say no thanks. I'm perfectly capable if doing my own stuff as I have for months. Plus I don't particularly care for how you've gone about seeking an efed.
    Profile Retired

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    On behalf of TWE, I'm gonna say no thanks. I'm perfectly capable if doing my own stuff as I have for months. Plus I don't particularly care for how you've gone about seeking an efed.
    ok, thank you for replying. even though i have no clue what i did that was so bad because i was just voiceing my thoughts on how to make something better. not bashing it. i never said anything like oh the efed sucks because of this reason. i just said, there is no roster so people dont know who's taken. no poster for the next ppv so people can know about it. no line up for shows.

    those are suggestions. it's not bashing an efed.

    im sorry if i offended anyone

  4. #44
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by kingblingbla View Post
    actually - i would like to talk to both of u at the same time - cause i know what a perfect efed should be and i see that your efed can be so much better but you either dont know how to do it or to lazy to do it. i use to be a freak when it came to efeds in wwe universe and i know what a good efed is. your just not their yet. i can be helpful with creating and ideas. i have a mind like no other because ill think of the most crazy stuff. like i always say - dont say it wont work before u try it.

    so ya, i would like to talk to both of u at the same time, and not on here. i got spots online where we can chat and not have to do this where it takes forever to get back to someone.

    when u think he will be on?
    For me the bolded part was what stuck out to me as kind of rude. To me if someone is running an efed that is coming out with semi regular shows then they aren't lazy. Maybe some people just have different styles for doing things
     

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    For me the bolded part was what stuck out to me as kind of rude. To me if someone is running an efed that is coming out with semi regular shows then they aren't lazy. Maybe some people just have different styles for doing things
    everyone has diffrent styles for doing everything in life - it's what makes us diffrent from eachother.

    i understand that everyone is diffrent and i understand that maybe people dont have the time to do stuff like make posters or wallpapers because they have other stuff to do.

  6. #46
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,136
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Since he's the only creative member, no one's in charge ATM. We just IC there to hype up the next PPV, which just so happens to be Elimination Chamber.
    Dude, I'm in charge while he's away.

    But the way this guy is being, I'm against him working for us too.

    If THBK has a differing opinion when he gets back, then I'm sure we can get in touch, but for now, no thanks.


    Kyojin

    Final ICW World Champion

    eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

    ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

    Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

    Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

    Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

    Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

  7. #47
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,136
    Oh, and on behalf of HWA. No thanks, we got a perfectly good guy to do our posters.


    Kyojin

    Final ICW World Champion

    eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

    ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

    Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

    Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

    Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

    Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

  8. #48
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,683
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Dude, I'm in charge while he's away.

    But the way this guy is being, I'm against him working for us too.

    If THBK has a differing opinion when he gets back, then I'm sure we can get in touch, but for now, no thanks.
    *facepalms* Durr! How could I forget?! Sorry, man.


  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    For me the bolded part was what stuck out to me as kind of rude. To me if someone is running an efed that is coming out with semi regular shows then they aren't lazy. Maybe some people just have different styles for doing things
    you know what else? He said that, and I bet he hasn't read a single show from any e-fed on EWN.

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    you know what else? He said that, and I bet he hasn't read a single show from any e-fed on EWN.
    Oh, and EWNCW aren't interested in your services.
    Judging from your wallpaper work, I don't think you'd offer anything close to the standard that Krysys and eyehatecena are providing us with.
    So thank you, and good day sir.

    And yes. I did just quote myself.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.