Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    I'll be the first to admit that we're a bit disorganized ATM. One of our creative members left us and the other one got banned so it's just THBK. He said he'd be going to Scotland and he'd be back in a week. Assuming that he left when he said he would, which was on Wednesday, he'll be back by next week on Wednesday.
    so who's incharge while he is away?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    he came here asking for work. you said your efed might have work for him. then he rips your efed apart.
    I don't think he was intentionally trying to insult us. He just said that our management needs some work, which it does. I think it was his way of constructive criticism.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kingblingbla View Post
    so who's incharge while he is away?
    Since he's the only creative member, no one's in charge ATM. We just IC there to hype up the next PPV, which just so happens to be Elimination Chamber.

Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    he came here asking for work. you said your efed might have work for him. then he rips your efed apart.
    it can be better - i just said what i think needs work. what needs to be worked on. what needs to be better.
    that's how i am, example - i make wallpapers and i was putting to much on them and then i posted them on here and i take people's advice and im a better wallpaper creator now because of it.

if it wasnt for them, then i would not be making good wallpapers right now.

it's called helping out and telling other people what they can do to make something better.

i wasnt ripping it and didnt intend to rip it

Since he's the only creative member, no one's in charge ATM. We just IC there to hype up the next PPV, which just so happens to be Elimination Chamber.
    ok, another thing is you might want to think of having a backup - like now, no one is in charge. u might want to think about having someone as a backup.

Blog Entries
    ok, another thing is you might want to think of having a backup - like now, no one is in charge. u might want to think about having someone as a backup.
    That's true. I'll discuss back up plans with him as soon as he gets back.

Blog Entries
    To be fair. They did have backup, but that backup was also taken away when the guy got banned. They couldn't have foreseen that to be fair.
    Loosing your main guy and loosing your backup isn't really something you can predict and prepare for.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

That's true. I'll discuss back up plans with him as soon as he gets back.
    ok, im gonna send u a privet message so check your privet messages

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    To be fair. They did have backup, but that backup was also taken away when the guy got banned. They couldn't have foreseen that to be fair.
    Loosing your main guy and loosing your backup isn't really something you can predict and prepare for.
    ok im confused - they got banned and the lost there backup. how? did the backup get banned?
    losing your main guy and backup......(u mean the fact that the main guy is gone for a week or did the main guy get banned also?

Blog Entries
    ok im confused - they got banned and the lost there backup. how? did the backup get banned?
    losing your main guy and backup......(u mean the fact that the main guy is gone for a week or did the main guy get banned also?
    THBK is in charge. Pau was his backup. THBK is away this week. The plan was obviously for Pau to be in charge this week (since he's the backup), but Pau got banned.
    that's not something that anyone could have predicted. Savvy?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!