Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    He's not online ATM. I'll send him a PM once he gets online and you can talk to him, if you'd like.
    actually - i would like to talk to both of u at the same time - cause i know what a perfect efed should be and i see that your efed can be so much better but you either dont know how to do it or to lazy to do it. i use to be a freak when it came to efeds in wwe universe and i know what a good efed is. your just not their yet. i can be helpful with creating and ideas. i have a mind like no other because ill think of the most crazy stuff. like i always say - dont say it wont work before u try it.

so ya, i would like to talk to both of u at the same time, and not on here. i got spots online where we can chat and not have to do this where it takes forever to get back to someone.

when u think he will be on?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kingblingbla View Post
    ok tommy - if the deal with the other thread falls and i dont work with them, your not hard to find and ill come to u and well talk about it. how's that sound? idk if i can compete with current standards but i will do my best i can
    Well see my sig for an example of the current standard.

And why arent' you open to doing this for more than one fed?
    To be honest, I think we're good mate. We've got 3 guys that are making great posters for us, and we don't need anything more than that.

I'll get in touch if something arises where we do need something.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Well see my sig for an example of the current standard.

And why arent' you open to doing this for more than one fed?
    To be honest, I think we're good mate. We've got 3 guys that are making great posters for us, and we don't need anything more than that.

I'll get in touch if something arises where we do need something.
    i dont work with more then one efed so i can focus all my attenchion to one efed and i can enjoy it more. - i have a job also and i have a life so i dont live online and cant and actually dont want to be with more then one efed at a time.

Blog Entries
    i dont work with more then one efed so i can focus all my attenchion to one efed and i can enjoy it more. - i have a job also and i have a life so i dont live online and cant and actually dont want to be with more then one efed at a time.
    Yeah I have a job and a thing called life too thanks. We dont' all "live online" here as you say.

kingblingbla is kinda rude.

Blog Entries
    actually - i would like to talk to both of u at the same time - cause i know what a perfect efed should be and i see that your efed can be so much better but you either dont know how to do it or to lazy to do it. i use to be a freak when it came to efeds in wwe universe and i know what a good efed is. your just not their yet. i can be helpful with creating and ideas. i have a mind like no other because ill think of the most crazy stuff. like i always say - dont say it wont work before u try it.

so ya, i would like to talk to both of u at the same time, and not on here. i got spots online where we can chat and not have to do this where it takes forever to get back to someone.

when u think he will be on?
    I'll be the first to admit that we're a bit disorganized ATM. One of our creative members left us and the other one got banned so it's just THBK. He said he'd be going to Scotland and he'd be back in a week. Assuming that he left when he said he would, which was on Wednesday, he'll be back by next week on Wednesday.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    Really? What makes you say that?

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Yeah I have a job and a thing called life too thanks. We dont' all "live online" here as you say.
    i didnt say that everyone lives online. i just said that i have a life and a job. u took it the wrong way and im sorry if i offended you or anyone who took it the wrong way

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Really? What makes you say that?

he came here asking for work. you said your efed might have work for him. then he rips your efed apart.