Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 63
  1. #11
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,687
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by kingblingbla View Post
    u created it but your not the leader. the heart break kid writes the shows - so is he the leader or does it write the shows and someone else is leader of the efed?
    Technically, you can say he's the leader. I was originally going to be on the creative team but I wanted to contribute by roleplaying rather than managing creative affairs.


  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    If you go here, there's links to each thread there:
    http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...ship-Wrestling
    the problem with that thread is that they are created guys, not guys that i can get photos of and make posters for.

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Technically, you can say he's the leader. I was originally going to be on the creative team but I wanted to contribute by roleplaying rather than managing creative affairs.
    and u have connections with the leader?

  4. #14
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,687
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by kingblingbla View Post
    and u have connections with the leader?
    Yep. He communicates with me on a regular basis.


  5. #15
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,863
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by kingblingbla View Post
    the problem with that thread is that they are created guys, not guys that i can get photos of and make posters for.
    That's what every fed on EWN is apart from the WWE e-fed. So you don't really have much choice. It's the WWE e-fed or nothing for you if you can only offer your services to feds that use real wrestlers.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    That's what every fed on EWN is apart from the WWE e-fed. So you don't really have much choice. It's the WWE e-fed or nothing for you if you can only offer your services to feds that use real wrestlers.
    i can offer my services to everyone but i wouldnt use photos - i would be a graphic guy - ppv posters, show posters, special show posters. stuff that dosnt have to do with created people

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Yep. He communicates with me on a regular basis.
    ok, where is he now?

  8. #18
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,863
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by kingblingbla View Post
    i can offer my services to everyone but i wouldnt use photos - i would be a graphic guy - ppv posters, show posters, special show posters. stuff that dosnt have to do with created people
    Would you be able to compete with our current standard of posters?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  9. #19
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,687
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by kingblingbla View Post
    ok, where is he now?
    He's not online ATM. I'll send him a PM once he gets online and you can talk to him, if you'd like.


  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Would you be able to compete with our current standard of posters?
    ok tommy - if the deal with the other thread falls and i dont work with them, your not hard to find and ill come to u and well talk about it. how's that sound? idk if i can compete with current standards but i will do my best i can

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.